Pictures? Ponies!

Im confused.

From your own profile:

This on the other hand, is a thread I made specifically about it, I am not spamming it. I won't go yelling about ponies the entire time, and I won't post about them in threads completely unrelated to them. Thus why I made a thread about them.

mlp___fim__sleeping_luna_by_dawkinsia-d49qphx.jpg

I have never heard about these ponies before this thread to be honest. I've seen the little pet shop ones but never these. Guess there where not here in my childhood.

Have you considered supplementary testosterone injections?

Be nice, some boys are into these things.

Some girls are the same way I know I am. Things like these I don't find cute. I'd prefer to be watching a horror movie, driving one of my atvs, listening to or working with rap artist, playing poker, sitting at the bar with my husbands bros and hanging at gun range. (gun enthusiast)

Even as a child I often climbed trees, was into sports, and read comic books.

English is my first language and it sucks, my others just as good and we are usually looked up to for how we speak and act.. I smoke, cuss and drink normally. Own a pawn shop, a adult novelty shop, bar and trying to get into other things. Created all them. I talk and act different then most all females.

Not everyone wants to have to surrender and only like what they gender has to in order to be accepted sociably. Some like to lead lifes and some like to follow what is cool and hip. I have nothing but respect for thread owner and you should too.

I see you make trolly comments on more then one person's thread which makes me think "kevinbacon" is insecure about his likes and dislikes. He's a follower which is good as we need people to work would not be good if we all owned businesses and was in charge. We need leaders and followers to make the world work.

@Dddrgn:you like what you like. Don't let anyone tell you it's wrong or indecent. F**K the haters.

Edited by YMCMB

One word comes to mind.. Beastiality..But on a serious note each to they're own. If I had a pony I'd find a way to enjoy it.

I knew this was coming, its not the ponie thing he likes .. its the attention and its sad

when one of my sons was going through his dark goth phase and he was gripping about people

fussing over his appearance.. simple fix don't dress that way if you dont want it.. clearly you

want/need it.

another thought came to mind, a friend of mine that turned gay(female) and she was not really gay

but loved to push it in peoples faces that did not like it.. another sad case

prayers go out to you and your failure to become a good strong man

would anyone here want this guy marrying your daughter, think about it

I see why you was bullied, DO YOU?

worldOFsht.gif

I have never heard about these ponies before this thread to be honest. I've seen the little pet shop ones but never these. Guess there where not here in my childhood.

Be nice, some boys are into these things.

Some girls are the same way I know I am. Things like these I don't find cute. I'd prefer to be watching a horror movie, driving one of my atvs, listening to or working with rap artist, playing poker, sitting at the bar with my husbands bros and hanging at gun range. (gun enthusiast)

Even as a child I often climbed trees, was into sports, and read comic books.

English is my first language and it sucks, my others just as good and we are usually looked up to for how we speak and act.. I smoke, cuss and drink normally. Own a pawn shop, a adult novelty shop, bar and trying to get into other things. Created all them. I talk and act different then most all females.

Not everyone wants to have to surrender and only like what they gender has to in order to be accepted sociably. Some like to lead lifes and some like to follow what is cool and hip. I have nothing but respect for thread owner and you should too.

I see you make trolly comments on more then one person's thread which makes me think "kevinbacon" is insecure about his likes and dislikes. He's a follower which is good as we need people to work would not be good if we all owned businesses and was in charge. We need leaders and followers to make the world work.

@Dddrgn:you like what you like. Don't let anyone tell you it's wrong or indecent. F**K the haters.

Anyone thirsty?

hatorade.gif

• Like 1

If I had a pony I'd find a way to enjoy it.

Yeah like you said Bestiality comes to mind lol

One word comes to mind.. Beastiality..But on a serious note each to they're own. If I had a pony I'd find a way to enjoy it.

I thought better of you. Really? :cry

I thought better of you. Really? :cry

One day when your in a pub having a beer staring at a pair of tits you'll find the humour in that.

One day when your in a pub having a beer staring at a pair of tits you'll find the humour in that.

Okay, that just ruined any last vestigials of respect I had... :cry

PS: The 2nd tag is meant as a joke.

post-6476-0-57410700-1321508217_thumb.jpg

post-6476-0-08190800-1321508224_thumb.png

I knew this was coming, its not the ponie thing he likes .. its the attention and its sad

when one of my sons was going through his dark goth phase and he was gripping about people

fussing over his appearance.. simple fix don't dress that way if you dont want it.. clearly you

want/need it.

another thought came to mind, a friend of mine that turned gay(female) and she was not really gay

but loved to push it in peoples faces that did not like it.. another sad case

prayers go out to you and your failure to become a good strong man

would anyone here want this guy marrying your daughter, think about it

I see why you was bullied, DO YOU?

worldOFsht.gif

are you trying to say I don't like Ponies? Because if you are, that's not true whatsoever... It's actually a very well put together show now. I talk constantly with my friends on another forum about it: http://www.friendshipismagic.org/. I talk with other Bronies, I listen to pony music, my desktop background is a pony. Heck, the background and lock screen on my phone is ponies. It's not about attention, I thought it would be cool to have a thread about this here. The brony community is kind, fun to be around, and extremely talented in music, writing, and art. It's become it's own kind of culture. Attention has nothing to do with it :/ I just enjoy the show.

call_of_cutie__mw2_by_smashinator-d4c5g75.jpg