• Classics
    • Sci-Fi

Lol had to check almost the whole list ^^

Lately I'm reading not as much as I used to but still have a pile of books ^^

1. Harry Potter

2. Millennium series

3. ....

Used to be a big fan of the Bigles books but it are a bit childbooks ^^

LotR and The Hobbit, Harry Potter, and the Redwall series are my favorites.

+1 Redwall series.

Although, they just started sounding the same the further you got in the series. The first few books were excellent.

• 1 month later...

Ive read TONS of books in my short life,now im trying to remember what was awesome.Hmmmmm....Ok.

Kurt Vonnegut,every book by him is a pure pleasure.

Charles Bukowski,same ,like his stuff.

Gabriel García Márquez "100 years of solitude".After finishing the book i started from the beginning and read it once more,because i enjoyed it alot.

Warren Fellows "Damage done". True story written by the guy who did time in Taiwan prisons .12 years of horror for the author you cant even imagine.

Orwells books also,awesome-o all of them.

Ahto Levi "Diaries of grey wolf". This one sadly is only available in Estonian language and i dont think theres many copies existing nowadays.Guy who wrote it ran away from Estonia while the WW2 was going on,he was i think around 12 years old.After lots of bad adventures,worse were ahead.At one point he ended up in Germany and joined Hitler Jugend.After that,he was a master thief,spending more than half of his time in Russian concentration camps,from where he escaped multiple times,and when caught,got tortured and had extra 5-10 years added to his sentence lots of times.But,in prison camps,he was the king of thieves and a living legend.Awesome book,wish u could read it but i think its impossible.

I could say that I have read the book of Erich Von Däniken which is named as "Chariots of the Gods". I strictly suggest you to read if you are interested in historical weirdnesses and aliens. But I can't tell that "Signs of Gods" is a very fluent book but believe me it's as shocking as Chariouts of Gods. ^ ^

And Umm.. As I am interested in "WW II", my bro suggested me to read the serie of Sven Hassel (Writer) but also he has said the first book of his serie was better than others. :)

Well if you think of only fantasy that I can suggest you to read DragonLance serie. I have really liked it alot. I'M sure you're gonna enjoy it..

Well.. That's all. ^ ^

Edited by Everest.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

For whom the Bell Tolls

MacBeth

Lines and Shadows by Joseph Waumbaugh (wild true story about a San Diego police experiment in border protection)

Newjack by Ted Conover (journalist is denied permission to do story on C.O.'s, so he applies to work at Sing Sing)

Crime and Punishment

20000 years in Sing Sing by Lewis Lawes

A Pirate Looks at 50 by Jimmy Buffett (I'm called parrot, short for parrothead :D )

Science Fiction and Fantasy would be the genres I would stick to the most, with Zombie novels coming a close third. If I were to pick my favourite book(s) of all time, it would be a coin toss between Slaughterhouse Five (with Breakfast of Champions as the follow-up) by Kurt Vonnegut and Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman. With regards to Zombie books, my favourites would be World War Z (of course - my most prized possession is an autographed copy by Max Brooks, who I met at a lecture he was giving in my city), Warm Bodies (an interesting take on the Zombie genre) and Feed/Deadline (basically, what the Outbreak would be like in our Universe - where we grew up with Zombies, from the George A. Romero series).

• 4 weeks later...

I like Horror books :P i not read very much but...

Edited by Adryan28