ET Server F|A NoQuarter #1 XP Save

daredevil

• Administrators

I have updated map rotation for NQ #1 XPS.

Caen2

Temple

Fun Beach

Bremen Final

GoldRush

Industry

SW Oasis

Venice

Marrakech Night

Warbell

Map rotation is based on forum map section feedback and from players present on server during last 2 days. Off course after 3 weeks it will be subject to change and even before it.

Next is NQ #2, nitmod, beginner, jay4 and jay1.

I feel the same as GotOwned.. Jay2 needs it. When That minas thingy one comes on most players on allies just spam kill themselves and teammates and then another map in there (i forget name) lots of ppl go ugh and leave to go to a diff server lol.

• Administrators

I feel the same as GotOwned.. Jay2 needs it. When That minas thingy one comes on most players on allies just spam kill themselves and teammates and then another map in there (i forget name) lots of ppl go ugh and leave to go to a diff server lol.

Without name of the map can't do much :P

Without name of the map can't do much :P

I know for fact its Minas at least lol, lot of people bitches about it when it comes up and they dont even play it pretty much, just see how many deaths they can get running off the building. As for the other map its not as bad lol but I will try to remember what one it is and catch the name. ;)

that is a point but some do like a minas and it does get alot of peoples attenion as not many server's have it, and when its on it pick's up new player's who start playing regular' just thought i would say, but yeha it came be lame to see people messing around like that

just see how many deaths they can get running off the building.
however the maps that dare test's and put on are actually good map's and remind me of the days or RtCW :) but anyway thanks dare for the new maps on NQ :)

• Platinum VIP

Why is temple allready deleted? If we need a new map, my choise would be battery or radar

Why is temple allready deleted? If we need a new map, my choise would be battery or radar

BATTERY! I haven't played that map in soooo long! :D

No radar, haven't played that map for ages....

Radar is on Jay3, Silent, and Hardcore.. (I think) >.<