Where did your username come from?

bell reavue

How did you get your username? :)

I made mine at least 7 years ago. It's the name of a hospital from a TV show.

It sounded like "bell reavue" but I didn't know how to spell it so I spelled it like that.

There's no significance of it really; I just liked the way it sounds.

Corey is my name. I got it about 21 years ago after my family decided my name should be Corey not Cory :P

There was a thread like this already but i'll say it again.

I was 13 years old and wanted a name that I don't use on other games and I picked this one for some reason.

raveshaw is the name of an evil character in Command and Conquer Renegade, which I played nearly a decade ago. And when I began playing ET, I just thought it sounded cool:)

raveshaw is the name of an evil character in Command and Conquer Renegade, which I played nearly a decade ago. And when I began playing ET, I just thought it sounded cool:)

Renegade was an awesome MP game, spent hundreds of hours on it. Can't believe 150 people still play :P

• Clan Friend

hmm, one day while I was playing in a trickjump server I wanted a new nickname, but I couldn't find any, then my eyes fell on a cd on the table (afraid of sunlight by marillion) so I called myself that, and kept using that nickname for a while.

Later I shortened it to just 'sunlight' because it was too long...