COD4 Server F|A TDM KILLBOX COD4 Server - Custom map server.

daredevil

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

When I joined it i was level 1 again is this suppose to happen or glitch?

Non ranked server cos of custom maps so Rank 1 is fine.

@Dan Sure we have redirect.

better than me, when i join i got kick in like a min then in the middle of the kick my computer froze! btw matty said he keeps getting kicked too....any answers here?

• Administrators

better than me, when i join i got kick in like a min then in the middle of the kick my computer froze! btw matty said he keeps getting kicked too....any answers here?

For what reason he was getting kicked?

xfire conversation:

[19:55] =F|A= Speedfact: dare want to know why you were gettin kicked

[19:56] =F|A= Speedfact: on the mod server...on the forums

[19:57] =F|A= Speedfact: http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/16749-fa-tdm-killbox-cod4-server-custom-map-server/page__st__15

[19:57] =F|A= Speedfact: go post or else ill set thoe on you!

[19:57] =F|A= Matty_c: you can respond back for me and say that it was on the docks my. my screen showed up red, then it was fine. but then it said something about aiming at head or something

^^thats what heppened, says he'll post more when he gets done on server (COD addict)

Yeah Dare when the docks map started I had a big red streak across my screen. I switched sides and it disappeared. As soon as I when to zoom in it said something about could not aim and tagging heads or something. I will try it again tomorrow and I will take a screenshot of the error message before my screen goes black.

• Administrators

Yeah Dare when the docks map started I had a big red streak across my screen. I switched sides and it disappeared. As soon as I when to zoom in it said something about could not aim and tagging heads or something. I will try it again tomorrow and I will take a screenshot of the error message before my screen goes black.

I got the same! I think that's map issue since thats map is in Beta 1 stage or so...

We can replace the map with something else.

The map worked fine for me and I won't speak for others that were there (general, blackmagic, etc) but no one was complaining about glitches. Mainly it was just that more people would make it more fun. The map is way too big for 5 people.

The map worked fine for me and I won't speak for others that were there (general, blackmagic, etc) but no one was complaining about glitches. Mainly it was just that more people would make it more fun. The map is way too big for 5 people.

The map we played on worked fine, Docks worked fine untill i died. I had my gun sticking out of my head blocking my vision and there was red F's sticking out of the ground lol

• Administrators

The map we played on worked fine, Docks worked fine untill i died. I had my gun sticking out of my head blocking my vision and there was red F's sticking out of the ground lol

:D I had the same issue.. time to find new map :)

Suggest some :P

Love the new maps! Thanks Dare!

Question for all of you. I went there, and it downloaded all the new maps locally to my machine. After the download, I now "hear" different sounds with every weapon, and virtually all previous game sounds. Is this also a "mod feature"?

Even now when I go back to TD Mix No Marty server, I still get those sounds.

Anyone have ideas?

Grim

• Administrators

No idea on that one :P

Dan, knows engine better then me he might be able to help you.