New to F|A

soulJAHmon

What the heck! I just signed up this evening, and almost immediately got kicked. I'm still trying to figure out how to text chat. I was asked if I was allowed, ans I believe I am. F|A runs that message saying they want new members ll the time, so someone please tell me what is the deal, mon.

• Administrators

Putting tags without an application accepted or acceptance from leaders = kick.

I suggest you post an application. We need members but members with 2 neurons in there brain who can follow rules and show some knowledge of following rules. Not saying at all that you retard or anything bro but you where just kicked because you put on tags and any clan will kick for tag stealing unless that clan doesn't respect for there own tags.

Welcome to the forums. :)

Our application section is here: http://fearless-assassins.com/forums/5-join-fa-community/

I am the one who just issued your tempban and I have a demo of what happened should anyone desire to see it.

I asked you several times politely if you had been accepted. No response from you.

I tried several more times directly with different colored text to get your attention. No response from you.

I issued a warning to get your attention. No response from you.

I idetified myself as a Leader in the =F|A= clan and told you you were not authorized to use our tags and that if you did not remove them I would have no option but to tempban you. No response from you.

I issued a second warning. No response.

I tried to the best of my ability to convey in other languages (to the best of my ability although admittedly poorly) that you had not been accepted and asked you to remove your tags. No response from you.

I was left with no other option but to issue a 24 hour tempban for tag stealing and desrespectful attitude towards server admins due to you pretending like I was not speaking to you. You continued playing as though you were ignoring me completely. You say you did not know how to use text chat but you also made it perfectly clear you had no interest in trying to figure it out or changing your name.

Now that I have your attention. If you would like to join the clan properly you may get xfire and then head over to this section where you can find the information you need to submit a proper application. http://fearless-assassins.com/forums/5-join-fa-community/ . I look forward to playing with you and hopefully we will be able to put this behind us.

F|A runs that message saying they want new members ll the time

I believe that same message or another message says to apply on the forums as well, so you've had to have seen that if you've seen the recruiting message so much. By the way, you can press your T key to talk to everyone, your Y key to talk to your teammates, or your U key to talk to your fireteam, if you're in one. Now that you know, please try to answer us if we speak to you or ask you something. :)

Before you put in your application, please read this as well:

http://fearless-assa...how-to-join-fa/

Make sure that you comply with each of daredevil's requests in that post. You should meet at least most of them, and submitting your GUID is a must. Here is how you find out what your GUID is:

For COD4.

1. Start the Game and enter a PunkBuster enabled server.

2. Open the console by pressing Shift+~.

3. Type pb_myguid and press Enter.

4. Copy your GUID on paper and add it in your profile.

While in a =F|A= CoD4 server you may also use the !me command to get your GUID.

Oh, and also, welcome to the forums!

:welcome

heh well i was there when anti came in. I know you can talk maddog cause you talk the map before anti came in. Though you could have been really flustered I guess and forgot how to talk (anti has that kind of effect). But well good luck on your application, if you still try to apply. But as far as I'm concerned youll have to try really hard cause I did not like how you ignored a leader even after he was super polite and didnt ban you right when he showed up. He also gave you plenty of chances to reply. Im sure if you really wanted to reply you would have...thats just my 2 cents...

@Zeekoh He plays CoD4.

So to find your GUID just go to any =F|A= server and type !me in chat and it will PM you your GUID. Write down the last 8 characters and that is what you will need.

Oh.. xD

I was really tired when I posted that, so I must not have been thinking clearly. For some reason my brain just defaults to ET. >.>

Putting tags without an application accepted or acceptance from leaders = kick.

I suggest you post an application. We need members but members with 2 neurons in there brain who can follow rules and show some knowledge of following rules. Not saying at all that you retard or anything bro but you where just kicked because you put on tags and any clan will kick for tag stealing unless that clan doesn't respect for there own tags.

Welcome to the forums. :)

Our application section is here: http://fearless-assa...n-fa-community/

Daredevil, wow, you guys are harsh! I've only been playing this game for a month. I'm also new to a game this modern. I didn't know how to respond to the in game chat questions that were being asked of me, and before I could find out from my game manual, I was kicked. To insult my intelligence is rude. You don't know me. I was just trying to connect with other gamers and figure it all out. I never intentionally broke any rules or protocals, I'm trying to learn them.

Antithought, I think you guys are simply moving way faster than I was ready for. I didn't realize ya'll take this stuff so seriously and have so many rules. I will do my best to get it straightened out, but please, have some patience!

Zeekoh, I did go to the forum and fill out a application, I received a e-mail notification, replied to the link, and the link appeared to fail. I was stumped and thought maybe it just needed time to go though. So, I filled in some profile info, used the name generator(kinda unsuccessfully), and began to play. Like I said, I thought I was doing things right, my bad.

Spitfire, Yes! Absolutely! I just needed a little clearer instructions. I did everything in good faith.

Antithought, thanks for the 411.

Speedfact, I just got this game as a Christmas present from my wife, and you are mistaken that I've ever chatted on the game before. I don't know anyone, and like I said, I didn't know how to. A couple times I accidentally pressed a key to start it and blurrbed something unintelligible, but it was simply accidental. I didn't spend time trying to figure it out because I didn't know anyone yet and had nothing to say.

SO, I'm going to try to write all these instructions down, and go through all the steps necessary to properly comply, hope that will satisfy everyone, alright? THANK YOU to everyone who offered helpful advise, I appreciate the POSITIVE feedback.

Daredevil, wow, you guys are harsh! I've only been playing this game for a month. I'm also new to a game this modern. I didn't know how to respond to the in game chat questions that were being asked of me, and before I could find out from my game manual, I was kicked. To insult my intelligence is rude. You don't know me. I was just trying to connect with other gamers and figure it all out. I never intentionally broke any rules or protocals, I'm trying to learn them.

Antithought, I think you guys are simply moving way faster than I was ready for. I didn't realize ya'll take this stuff so seriously and have so many rules. I will do my best to get it straightened out, but please, have some patience!

Zeekoh, I did go to the forum and fill out a application, I received a e-mail notification, replied to the link, and the link appeared to fail. I was stumped and thought maybe it just needed time to go though. So, I filled in some profile info, used the name generator(kinda unsuccessfully), and began to play. Like I said, I thought I was doing things right, my bad.

Spitfire, Yes! Absolutely! I just needed a little clearer instructions. I did everything in good faith.

Antithought, thanks for the 411.

Speedfact, I just got this game as a Christmas present from my wife, and you are mistaken that I've ever chatted on the game before. I don't know anyone, and like I said, I didn't know how to. A couple times I accidentally pressed a key to start it and blurrbed something unintelligible, but it was simply accidental. I didn't spend time trying to figure it out because I didn't know anyone yet and had nothing to say.

SO, I'm going to try to write all these instructions down, and go through all the steps necessary to properly comply, hope that will satisfy everyone, alright? THANK YOU to everyone who offered helpful advise, I appreciate the POSITIVE feedback.

Oh, damn, maybe I spoke too soon. This is quite a commitment for a video game. I play to relax and escape work stress. I don't need all this stuff you folks have goin' on. Sorry I messed in yer bunchbowl. I'll remove that tag and go back to being " just a regular guy". Good luck, thanks but no thanks, wish you all well.

Welcome, and cool down.. everybody makes mistakes. i remember myself like 5 yrs ago when i stated playing WET, i dont event know how to talk either. I also stealed tags because i didnt know what they mean, i just see a bunch of guys with cool colored names and i wanted to do the same. XD

Pdt. i also got kicked/baned in that ocassion dont remember well. hope you can play again soon.

cya

• Administrators

lol what a present, a free game which can be downloaded off the internet

This :P

He plays CoD4.

Welcome to gaming world. :)

Feel free to let us know if you need any help. :)

Daredevil, wow, you guys are harsh! I've only been playing this game for a month. I'm also new to a game this modern. I didn't know how to respond to the in game chat questions that were being asked of me, and before I could find out from my game manual, I was kicked. Antithought,

Oh, damn, maybe I spoke too soon. This is quite a commitment for a video game. I play to relax and escape work stress. I don't need all this stuff you folks have goin' on. Sorry I messed in yer bunchbowl. I'll remove that tag and go back to being " just a regular guy". Good luck, thanks but no thanks, wish you all well.

Sorry if we seem harsh our servers have been under attack by a lot of =F|A= imposters and tag stealers lately. It is often hard to tell the people who are not trying to irritate us from the tag stealers. I will however say this: Do not lie to us. You were not checking your game manual. I have a recording of that incident which clearly shows you continuing playing as if nothing was going on. Don't believe me? Want me to post it here? Do not insult our intelligence. I keep a recording of every major incident I encouter. That said I can return to my normal friendly self.

I hope we can put this all behind us and if you like come join us on the servers. Once you get to know us you will find us quite friendly. If you ever decide to apply I will wipe this incident from my memery and will personally not hold this against you.

lol what a present, a free game which can be downloaded off the internet

Once again we are talking about CoD4 lol not W:ET.