Official =F|A= Servers

Dan

Oooh, we're getting an unranked? Will it be public or private?

They dont offer private slots at this time, either they won't or you can only set up private in a p2p mode idk.

• 3 weeks later...

Gameservers.com and here is a look at the server browser for PC: Hmm there may be HC mode for ranked

http://twitpic.com/34zzc9

ROFL I like his pings of some of those Treyarch servers, JD2020 is in the same building as them maybe lol

I think it might have to do with them using VAC. I've played in TF2 servers where my ping was <10 before. 30 always seemed to be the lowest I could get with Chicago servers in CoD4.

I heard those servers are hosted in USA and apparently european players can't play on those FA servers cus of lag?

I'll be getting black ops in 12 days and grrrrr id hate it if i cant play on FA servers

Will they fix the lag or something? like is it a bug that it lags so much cus if its hosted in usa for ET it doesn't lag alot for me lol