Official =F|A= Servers

Dan

I heard those servers are hosted in USA and apparently european players can't play on those FA servers cus of lag?

I'll be getting black ops in 12 days and grrrrr id hate it if i cant play on FA servers

Will they fix the lag or something? like is it a bug that it lags so much cus if its hosted in usa for ET it doesn't lag alot for me lol

Pah i am from finland and no Lags in server :) all works good :) ping is 170-200.

The Nuketown one is almost always populated. We don't always go on it though, because it can get pretty boring after a bit.

You'll find us a lot in the TDM server.

Our 3rd server is usually empty because we can't find a good setup to keep it populated after we leave.

They said something along the lines of having problems rendering something with the NVIDIA 4 series so if you have one of those you should watch for an update/drivers to fix the problem and hopefully get even more performance. I've got the 470, so I'd definitely like to see an increase in performance, even after the update.

• 2 months later...

I heard those servers are hosted in USA and apparently european players can't play on those FA servers cus of lag?

I'll be getting black ops in 12 days and grrrrr id hate it if i cant play on FA servers

Will they fix the lag or something? like is it a bug that it lags so much cus if its hosted in usa for ET it doesn't lag alot for me lol

I'm playing them without lagg , im from belgium ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

my roomate plays black ops like its his job. i stick to W:ET usually but i been tryin to help him find the servers thru ps3 and i cant find them. how do you find servers thru the ps3???

it looks like all he can do is random death match type stuff. i havent seen where u can choose a server