ET Video compilation

Young Fox

On 2/22/2020 at 8:02 AM, HarryAimpotter said:

Ok, here is another one.

I think you should try to compile a few highlights rather than having 5 minutes of uncut footage in which, lets be honest, not much is happening. Even though you got 19 kills only a few of them involved head shots and none of the kills were actually impressive and worth watching (maybe except for that 2hs kill against Blackadder). All I'm saying is it takes a lot of time and patience to actually record good moments while playing so don't rush it.

The background tune is quite nice though.

Edited by PHNTM
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, PHNTM said:

I think you should try to compile a few highlights rather than having 5 minutes of uncut footage in which, lets be honest, not much is happening. Even though you got 19 kills only a few of them involved head shots and none of the kills were actually impressive and worth watching (maybe except for that 2hs kill against Blackadder). All I'm saying is it takes a lot of time and patience to actually record good moments while playing so don't rush it.

The background tune is quite nice though.

Yes, I know exactly what you mean and I agree with you. I have a lot of short clips that I have compiled over many months of fragging, that I plan to put together for a one video. I only put that video here because it was too long for the  real "fragvideo" and this is meant more as "guide" how to hold position and play as a useful medic for the team and not just run around fragging people left and right.