Other ET crashing everytime [ ]

PhoeniXx

Question

It started when I took a new and a better pc with more graphics and all

All over a better system from the last one... I copied and pasted whole of my wolfenstein ET folder from the old pc to the new one

It used to crash sometimes after that... But now whenever I start the game it crashes irrespective of the server I join... 

El! Tried to help me - 

1. I tried the pk3 cleaner to remove all shit files and all it didn't work

2. I tried the hunkmegs and sound mega thingy

3. I downloaded a new et and installed as a separate game.... But still it crashed

4. I tried playing via etlegacy and still it's crashing

My antivirus and pc are all new... So I really don't know what's the issue that's causing it...

If someone helps me... It would be really great

• Sad 1

we will try this when this was happening to me. make sure punkbuster is deleted as et has no use for it anymore if that is already done. turn off windows firewall/defender as this has effected me. other anti viruses should be fine. then go to nvidia control panel center and reset your video settings might need to restart if asked. thats all i have for now till i can think of more thats happen to me an how ive fixed it. really hope we can get this figured out for u