My Config

N!ghtmare

You play with such low FOV @ 1080p ? 

I'll give your config a try tonight, 800 dPi right? and default windows sense? Do you have Windows mouse acceleration enabled?

Edited by Nefarious Cheat

• 3 weeks later...

Nice seta name, youll see loads of people in JAY1 with that :D Just checked it out, graphically looks okay, might try it for a while, but 1024* 768 yuck, any reason for this if you have 1080p? is it like CSGO where its just easier to hit them as their very wide haha

Also @Nefarious Cheat 102 fov is pretty high imo, i stick with 95 :o  

Edited by ant1y

11 hours ago, ant1y said:

Nice seta name, youll see loads of people in JAY1 with that :D Just checked it out, graphically looks okay, might try it for a while, but 1024* 768 yuck, any reason for this if you have 1080p? is it like CSGO where its just easier to hit them as their very wide haha

Also @Nefarious Cheat 102 fov is pretty high imo, i stick with 95 :o  

I normally play @ 120 fov. lol. :S

• 100 1

The thing with FOV is, if it's too low u need to increase ur sensitivity, too high you need to lower your sensitivity, that's why most people use 100-112.

6 minutes ago, ant1y said:

@Nefarious Cheat yeah so does vind, everyone has their own style 95 is fine for me 😛 if I have dragon 0 then 90 is fine 

Yea, I use 120 all the time. Actually Id like to use more like 90 on big maps, like baserace, venice, but Im too lazy to change all the time, so I just leave it on 120. Looks like its easier to give HSs that way. And many ppl noticed I dont have great acc, but have high HS count compared to my acc, which I wanted, so thats good

Just now, Vindstot said:

Yea, I use 120 all the time. Actually Id like to use more like 90 on big maps, like baserace, venice, but Im too lazy to change all the time, so I just leave it on 120. Looks like its easier to give HSs that way. And many ppl noticed I dont have great acc, but have high HS count compared to my acc, which I wanted, so thats good

You could use FOV switchers for long/close range? I remember using one but I could never get used to it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ant1y said:

@Nefarious Cheat yeah so does vind, everyone has their own style 95 is fine for me 😛 if I have dragon 0 then 90 is fine 

I have a 1080p monitor, I'll try 1280 x 1024 tonight on it. With Fov around 100. Will see how that works out. Got 52 kills yesterday with 120 HS. But average ACC of 34 on 1080p @ 120 fov :blink:

Edited by Nefarious Cheat
  • Surprise 1