Venice Engineer

UWereChosenone

This game recording isn't anything exceptional... however, it is a GG. Unfortunately I messed up the sound during recording... Anyways it was a fun game and some of the guys who were there wanted me to share it when I told them I recorded it. So, here you go... I've had closer, more intense games of course but this one was fun. 

Nothing special but it was a good fight. Honestly you had to be behind the keyboard to really get the rush and excitement that was there... watching it doesn't really capture it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gW1zpvNxbds&feature=youtu.be

Edited by UWereChosenone
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, RedBaird said:

Which "Viennese Waltz" was that?  

If only I were so sophisticated my friend.  :D 
It's all listed in this video description, the video up-loader is much more cultured than I am. 

Edited by UWereChosenone
  • Thanks 1

few comments :

- spam protection : you sure like to hit the vsays. You should consider binding a couple of them such as cheers or the enemy is weakened 🤣

- interesting choice of music here 😉

- you had to deal with few pm from me but managed to move forward. Next time, I will spam more 😉

- team effort and well-deserved victory 😁

Overall : good job.👍

• Haha 2