Ftwo

• Platinum VIP
4 hours ago, daredevil said:

Grave passed, RIP. 

Wait, what!!???? How did I miss this??

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, -=HipKat=- said:

Graveworm passed long time back bud. When I was in [FAG], I think that time it passed. 

• Platinum VIP
Just now, daredevil said:

Graveworm passed long time back bud. When I was in [FAG], I think that time it passed. 

Ahhhh, ok. I'm thinking of someone else. 😕 5AM, just woke up and all..... :D

16 hours ago, MarioMadness said:

I kinda miss M! too now you mention it :P always liked the vsay !  yeah we lost everyone with xfire.  nutwister is another name haven't heard in a minute. yeah just seemed everyone got busy and life moved on when the server went down ages ago. I'm still sad 15+ years later

Nutwister was leader (lvl 7) on public. he and eviltoad managed pub-server. toad does !splat a in warm-up and nutwister forced players in pm to fix maxpackets and rate. and in the end, player named moxy pops out and earns lvl 7 too, when fag-clan was nearly dead and issues with server was horrible

12 hours ago, -=HipKat=- said:

graveworm dies 2008 or 2009 if i remember right. he was lvl 8? (10 was highest lvl, 9 was w00t-lvl?) in memory of grave some members organized a game-day on nq-server (prefered server of grave) but just when it started server crashed :(

tbh...that was the moment when i realized chris no more give a fvck bout his clan and i searched other servers for playing

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 3/9/2019 at 3:15 AM, tipsy said:

I never played with ottervomit  

Sentinel, M!,nutwister,d!ce,graveworm,w00t,bombshell,Alpha,Chris,Sniper,Bob,Eviltoad  were few i could still remember seeing  when first I started playing . I use to have shit ping of over 400 cuz of 128kbps speed on FAG servers. I like more here in FA , those FAG guys use to pretend to be cool, but were fake.  

I'm surprised you don't remember otter. he basically ran everything with chris " The history* of our clan begins in late 2004 when a group of Wolfenstein degenerates came together, most notably Chris and OtterVomit.
In June of 2005 Chris secured his own server and since that time [FAG] has gone on to become one of the most controversial and influential clans ever conceived. "

Edited by MarioMadness
  • Like 1

@MarioMadnessIt's not about remembering, I said I have not played with him. He stopped playing before I started playing on FAG. @ casper  woot and bobmshell both were lvl10 cuz.. girls . I also remember playing with Sailtothemoon, he played for 3 days non-stop before going to the war, never heard from him ever. 

• Like 2

Oh, hmm, yes bomb was lvl 10. I know, i know. But i really thought w00t was only one with lvl 9 (with some extra cmds added). I believe horstykins or the other german fag-member who always played with him on nq (damn, im old. i forget his name) or tupac told me that this was the reason why lvl9 was called the w00t-lvl. Ah, old memories. i just checked splatterladder and saw mariomadness name and color...and yes, i think i remember this name.

Edit: fun fact...im still in member-list on splatterladder 😅

Edited by casper
  • Like 2
  • Love 1