CoD4 Killbox Server

General

Hey guys. I think maybe we could add/change some more maps to Killbox. Like Overgrown. I loved overgrown :D Creek wouldnt be too bad. I will remember more maps later, but at the moment ive forgotten like all the maps XD. I only just started thinking bought this because yesturday Baska complained and ased me 'Dont you get bored having the same few maaps over and over?' and now that i think about it, i really do get bored with it fast.

i think i found realy cool maps ...... Map Link with info and dl link

Map 2

Map 3

@ general that was my bad day = complaining day and serious im playing cod4 for few days and this maps r realy bored , and i know if u play more on one map u will know all best places for kills etc etc buy hey ..... its anoing when u cant even leave spawn without non stop killing u campers :D ... but thats just imo

Demir sended me new rotation and I lost it. :(

damn it .. !spank Dare ... focus hun and remind urself where u put that rotation or im gona scream @ u :(

lol Baska, You couldnt get kills because you were using shotgun on a map that is too spaced out, aka, you wont be able to kill people with automatics from far away

im not talking about shotgun ... and i know about that u dont have to tell me ... and again u miss my point ... :P

Just saying with creek, crash itself is kinda small for 40 people. and creek is not much bigger than it. That and creek tends to be a total campfest, which can lead to a lot of lost hair for some players.

• Administrators

...and the map debate rages on... Dare, is there a limit to the amount of maps that can be in the rotation?

Nop. It only depends on rage limit.

• Administrators

http://fearless-assassins.com/forum/tracker/

:) I will do some testing this week and prolly on monday I will update the whole system.

There is server security bugs related to map voting so I need to fix those first or so before enabling voting and such.

Map rotation will be changed tonight. New map rotation sended by Demir.

set sv_mapRotation "gametype war map mp_convoy gametype war map mp_crash gametype war map mp_bloc gametype war map mp_crossfire gametype war map mp_overgrown gametype war map mp_farm gametype war map mp_cargoship gametype war map mp_backlot gametype war map mp_showdown"

Ohhhh god do i not like Demir right now...lol....Bloc is sooo gay/impossible just for me, lol. And the cargo ship, well, an airstrike = nuke :D We need that really small training ground map thingy, thatd be hilarious