Wanted to say Hello and Thanks

Grey Ghost

I just wanted to say Hi and thanks for allowing me to play on your servers. You guys are a lot of fun to frag (?) with.

I been visiting for about 3 weeks now, and although I'm not very good, I try to be a team player.

I gen like to play sniper or engineer but will switch to field ops when my team is using a lot or mortars (I try to keep them fed) :lol: .

I have noticed that you are all good sports and seem to play just for the fun of it.

I have nerve damage in my right hand and legs from an IED in A'stan so I'm not very fast with the items switch out's, but not one time have you guys ever called me a noob etc. I very much appreciate that.

Well thats pretty much it. Once again I just wanted to say :thanks and I appreciate you letting me join the forums.

Michael (Grey Ghost).

but not one time have you guys ever called me a noob etc.

I'll start, NUUUUUUUUUUB. :P

lol Just Kitting.

I/We are glad to see you on F|A servers and enjoying the game. :D Players, like you, keeps our servers up and running. I thank you for that :D.

n e wayz, you have fun.