Sniperrrr

Wifestein

Lol this was the first time in like 6months that I went in a sniper server again :D

Got 66 kills then some1 killed me>.> lmao

2rmru6d.png

http://www.xfire.com/video/30c05a/

^for if u wanna see video =P 4:30 starts the fun lol

Think ima join a sniper server more often again lol, it's fun ^^

wish F|A had one =[ I usually only snipe in mlb temple D:

looks like fun what sever is that all the sniper sever that i have played are not up no more or just don't like them

looks like fun what sever is that all the sniper sever that i have played are not up no more or just don't like them

Not sure what name it has or IP haha, I just always click twice on "map names"then scroll down the the maps that start with UJE, most of them are sniper servers and then the server called -=Ger=- and then some word after it lolol, but it the only -=ger=- one xD i just go to that one cus i cant enter the other sniper servers, it says something is missing and disconnects me lol.. hope u can find it haha ;p or ill just give u IP next time i enter it n then ill tell u ^^ it has fun sniper maps, alot new ones that i havent seen be4 too lol

Not sure what name it has or IP haha, I just always click twice on "map names"then scroll down the the maps that start with UJE, most of them are sniper servers and then the server called -=Ger=- and then some word after it lolol, but it the only -=ger=- one xD i just go to that one cus i cant enter the other sniper servers, it says something is missing and disconnects me lol.. hope u can find it haha ;p or ill just give u IP next time i enter it n then ill tell u ^^ it has fun sniper maps, alot new ones that i havent seen be4 too lol

This one?

• 2 months later...

I forgot who it was, but someone recommended a sniper/panzer F|A server, and Daredevil said we would need more donations and it may happen in te future.

Would be a fun server :)

Nice game btw Alexandra :)

I forgot who it was, but someone recommended a sniper/panzer F|A server, and Daredevil said we would need more donations and it may happen in te future.

Would be a fun server :)

Nice game btw Alexandra :)

Dude, plz stop reviving old topics. Let them die :)

• 2 weeks later...