Does anybody have the map chutesandladders?

emaL

5 hours ago, Chuckun said:

While we're discussing this type of map, does anyone remember a huge underground map designed for low gravity panzerwar? Could never find it despite searching endlessly...

bunker has this map on there  server .. ill look it up cant remember name!

Edited by captnconcrete

1 hour ago, CATGIRLS said:

The one with the jump pads near the obj?  That one was also a lot of fun.  Always spent the whole time on those pads instead of fragginv whenever it came on back with bunker#1 was active.

koth

On ‎04‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 9:49 PM, Buckwild said:

ET_Tower_b27j:

BzEWkDe.jpg

goldendunk_a2
6I8gsbU.jpg

Both are fun maps, Good luck getting Them added to =F|A= server.

These maps are great for a laugh 

• Like 1

That Goldendunk map really really took me back. I'd love to see it in a F|A server!

Good old nostalgia.

Thanks for sharing the tower and slider map, I'm going to load it on a local server today and look around!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, captnconcrete said:

its o's panzer arena 0.0v7  . i can get it for u if ud like. i just played it yesterday on diff server .

Would be cool if it's the same one ( think you spawn in little huts and climb up a ladder to get out into the main area where there's barely anything to hide behind other than a few crumbling small walls here and there )

• Platinum VIP
On 4/4/2018 at 1:45 PM, Buckwild said:

towerandslider_ctf_beta download

zxvgazQ.png

I hope that's the map your looking for...

There's another map with wicked slide almost straight down and ladders, I haven't been able to find.

Challenge! Now find the version with fog.

On 4/8/2018 at 9:15 AM, Chuckun said:

Would be cool if it's the same one ( think you spawn in little huts and climb up a ladder to get out into the main area where there's barely anything to hide behind other than a few crumbling small walls here and there )

yup thats it but server i played it on has 0 gravity..  its pretty funny   and fun! you spawn in huts  underground  has little ladder up or little ladder down .. u go up out door and its on like donking kong!!!! lol

i just typed o's on splatterladder and it showed up!

Edited by captnconcrete
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, captnconcrete said:

yup thats it but server i played it on has 0 gravity..  its pretty funny   and fun! you spawn in huts  underground  has little ladder up or little ladder down .. u go up out door and its on like donking kong!!!! lol

i just typed o's on splatterladder and it showed up!

Yes that was the same for me! It's ace!  Will have to search for it when I get home :D