How Stupid Is This?

-=HipKat=-

Maybe you should pay more attention to all the things i like or maybe asked what part I liked. Bashing admins in general I don't find likeable, but that post I liked may have had a good point buried in it somewhere that I did indeed like.

no she was right.

you liked almost any post from many trouble makers directed to several diffirent admins including against me you made twice a admin abuse topic you had several topics in the lounge with sort of complains

im a d ick I know im sometimes pretty direct and people find me hard because I have no problem with dealing with situations I have no problem to admit that 

and maybe even worse becides all those complains and stuff your own behaviour in the server isnt really positive too and for the record even you find me a big di ck 

I could have tmute you but I didn't and decide to give you a chance to show diffirent remember about platonic his comment in your latest admin abuse 

guess who provided the proof but gave you a shot and not a mute yes that was also me

just wanted to tell you this and show also a diffirent side of me and many other admins 

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP

no she was right.

you liked almost any post from many trouble makers directed to several diffirent admins including against me you made twice a admin abuse topic you had several topics in the lounge with sort of complains

im a d ick I know im sometimes pretty direct and people find me hard because I have no problem with dealing with situations I have no problem to admit that 

and maybe even worse becides all those complains and stuff your own behaviour in the server isnt really positive too and for the record even you find me a big di ck 

I could have tmute you but I didn't and decide to give you a chance to show diffirent remember about platonic his comment in your latest admin abuse 

guess who provided the proof but gave you a shot and not a mute yes that was also me

just wanted to tell you this and show also a diffirent side of me and many other admins 

So, it's OK for you to be direct but not me?? BTW, F|A tags doesn't automatically mean right. If a player complains about something and I happen to like it, so what? Maybe I agree with that player. Maybe I agree with the admin. If you look, in may times when I agreed with a player, in the same thread I also agreed with something that Admins posted. I might just be addicted to clicking the like button, too

• Platinum VIP

Plz calm down, we are in lougne section not in admin abuse topic or more....

It's OK AnG3L, it's just a conversation. One thing about being a NY'er, we rarely stick to one topic in a single conversation. A lot of people find it hard to keep up lol

Not sure what more there is to discuss in this topic though. The original question was answered. You can PM DF if you wanna debate about something since its most likely going to cause an argument here.

• Platinum VIP

Not sure what more there is to discuss in this topic though. The original question was answered. You can PM DF if you wanna debate about something since its most likely going to cause an argument here.

Nah, no arguments from me. Not worth my time anyway