BRING DOWN F|A

NoGooD

That does it, now F|A's gone multigame. They're taking over the gaming nation. Next thing you know it'll be only F|A servers you can join on ET:quake wars and Crysis.

J/K of course. Just wanted to congratulate you guys on your new COD4 server. I'm sure you guys will on top of the COD server lists in no time. Way to go guys! :punk

This can be moved to spam now or deleted. :D

• Administrators
lol, maybe so man. But I think your being a bit modest. If you guys have half the success on COD as you have on ET, you'll be on top in no time.

We just made COD 4 since couple of our regulars play COD 4 and especially dead loves it. :P

PS It would take a while unless u start playing on COD 4 and make it going :D

lol, maybe so man. But I think your being a bit modest. If you guys have half the success on COD as you have on ET, you'll be on top in no time.

We just made COD 4 since couple of our regulars play COD 4 and especially dead loves it. :P

PS It would take a while unless u start playing on COD 4 and make it going :D

i was thinking of getting it for pc, but i dont even like it on xbox ha ha

i dunno how, COD4 on my HD tv with the HD 360 is down right amazing

Yeah I bet man. Theres something to be said for a HD and a 30-50 inch "monitor". I believe the word is "Bad-ass"

• Administrators
i would love to play cod4 online. but i have the cracked version.

will i be able to play it online ?

lol buy full version. Just cost 40$. You can get in free with some graphics card upgrade.

• Administrators
52 inches of TV love.

and 20 inches of cpu monitor love

i used to play et on my 50 inch lcd, but since my kid hid my bluetooth usb dongle i have been only playing on my 21 inch monitor, btw its been 2 months dongle is still missing i tried :spank but i failed, kid should work for cia