Pistols Only

Pariah

Nope there isn't a way to do that. Not to mention those type of games where people try to force "pistols only" usually ends up driving players away from our server which is not what we want!

• Like 2

You can try to get players to do it, but there is really no way enforce it without mods, so it is never an official server rule. Definitely you should never kick/warn for ppl NOT using pistol only, so really... you've got to do it with all your natural convincing skills..

• Administrators

Definitely you should never kick/warn for ppl NOT using pistol only, so really...

Who was that member that admin abused for above thing? Is he still around? Just asking because I am in mood to do some clean up on roster.

Nope there isn't a way to do that. Not to mention those type of games where people try to force "pistols only" usually ends up driving players away from our server which is not what we want!

+1 said perfectly. pistols only would be a drag and it would be gay to enforce and people would end up never playing on our servers again. even loyal players

• 8 months later...

Pistols are handy for teaching a sniper a lesson. :lol: You do get the odd game where everyone will stick to the pistols only rule. It works with small groups. Like at 3am on a Tuesday.

I agree... the 3am crowd is easier to talk to.... someone will say "pistols only" I always reply with !RULES and let them know I can NOT enforce Pistols only. Then someone joins with a LMG after a few kills and complaints I again tell them I can NOT enforce the pistols only.

and I let them know "server rules.... all weapons allowed (minus the grenade launcher)

Had a great round of Strike... Knives only... funny as hell... stand off... rush in kill other team jumps on the guy who just made a move and back and forth

Simply say no will do.

I play sometimes knife only (if we're only with two), but don't like that very much. Pistols only I really like, and sometimes with other really regulars and other FAmembers we start pistol only. Don't care what the other players do because many of them we can still own :P

But we don't enforce indeed :)