Substitute any map for Minas.

Lush*

Would it at all be possible to take Minas out of the rotation on Jay #1?It's not the most popular map on the server, and for some reason every time I connect to the server it's always on Minas. Partly because of the fact that the map can be an hour long. I literally wouldn't mind seeing any other map switched for this one. MLB Daybreak or Industry or something would be good choices. Anyone else agree that Minas blows?

i agree and disagree i know some times its a map i just dont wannna play so long but other times i enjoy all the lil nooks and crannies i can hide and snipe in if its on both jay 1 and 2 i guess one of the servers can lose it but both i dont think it should happen to both servers but wut do i know ima gnoat)

Would it at all be possible to take Minas out of the rotation on Jay #1?It's not the most popular map on the server, and for some reason every time I connect to the server it's always on Minas. Partly because of the fact that the map can be an hour long. I literally wouldn't mind seeing any other map switched for this one. MLB Daybreak or Industry or something would be good choices. Anyone else agree that Minas blows?

Joe loves Minas Tirith on Jaymod 1. Forget about trying to get rid of it. Minas ain't going anywhere lol.

Although it can be very long I love minas its got something for everyone maybe except allied engineers.:geek:

If you have good ping its not even that laggy on a full server.

JMHO

• Administrators

It never goes over 35 min (thats if axis rush all the gates), on average the map lasts about 20-25 min and yes its Rainier and mine favorite map, but I am currently testing out some maps so there will be some new maps but Minas will be on for a bit longer(in rotation that is).

I love it! I guess its not too hard to guess why either.

<--- Huge Tolkien fan right here...

Plus its a good sten map, altough nowadays im playing real awesome with sten on all maps. :D

It never goes over 35 min (thats if axis rush all the gates), on average the map lasts about 20-25 min and yes its Rainier and mine favorite map, but I am currently testing out some maps so there will be some new maps but Minas will be on for a bit longer(in rotation that is).

Is there any chance to have king of the hill map on? That map is really fun.

It seems the ONLY times people enjoy the map is when its their on allies.

Its NOT fun when there are always people dropping as SOON as it starts.. and then theres the people pushing.. kicks dont solve anything!

I myself, tend to just drop now because I find im always having to hear about people being pushed and personally, Im just sick and tired of it.

Axis get hemmed up on the 3rd gate 90% of the time and then when axis people get sick of it and start dropping, then teams get imbalanced.

Its a problem map; Its a lame map and RARELY is anything but an Allied win.

There are the rare times when allies are just useless and the engys either cant get to the defusing or just simply do not care about it.

Just my 2 cents.. I chose to disconnect and go elsewhere when it shows up now.