remove maps due to double jump

BitchPudding

Keep this in mind mate... TJ=Trick jump.. TP=Trick plant.. Both are totally different things.. U can trick jump after first 5 min is over in the servers which is allowed but u cant trick plant in any F|A servers...Trick plant is prohibited and if u see someone doing it take screenshot or demo and report here... 

Thx :)

Well, supply depot's double jump is ok in my oppinion. You can jump on to wall with just single jump (practise needed on etpro servers), but i see big problem at fuel dump map. This map needs correction in my oppinion by deleting possibility for double jumping. Axis can't defend long under spam and duble jumping engies on to roof who wanted plant dyno. Axis engies have no possibility to defuse it under this circumstances.

I agree, but this doesn't happen often, only a portion of players know how to jump like that.

well on J1 ..supply depot is allies revenge map ..it runs right after Oasis..and there is a noticeable amount of axis fleeing when comes on..hehe

Hahahaha, I agree, but players leave on both maps when they load. I like both maps, and I always play Allies on Oasis, because Axis is just to boring to play on jay1.

Keep this in mind mate... TJ=Trick jump.. TP=Trick plant.. Both are totally different things.. U can trick jump after first 5 min is over in the servers which is allowed but u cant trick plant in any F|A servers...Trick plant is prohibited and if u see someone doing it take screenshot or demo and report here... 

Someday someone has to teach me that trick plant, have no Idea how to do it. I understand what it supposed to be in theory, but never actually saw someone doing it.

• Like 1

I agree, but this doesn't happen often, only a portion of players know how to jump like that.

Hahahaha, I agree, but players leave on both maps when they load. I like both maps, and I always play Allies on Oasis, because Axis is just to boring to play on jay1.

Someday someone has to teach me that trick plant, have no Idea how to do it. I understand what it supposed to be in theory, but never actually saw someone doing it.

well i can teach u but i cant say it publicly cause people shall strt doing it.. but i know only for 2-3 maps :P

Back in the day on the old version of Oasis we used to jump up on the back of the gun from the outside and stand on the barrel of the gun and plant dyno outside

• Like 1

Back in the day on the old version of Oasis we used to jump up on the back of the gun from the outside and stand on the barrel of the gun and plant dyno outside

yes and it is still done..I've seen it

• Platinum VIP

I think we did something like that on radar also. I can't remember, probably because I haven't played radar in so long since it's not on the server but I think we used to jump on the gun from the outside and plant that way

I think we did something like that on radar also. I can't remember, probably because I haven't played radar in so long since it's not on the server but I think we used to jump on the gun from the outside and plant that way

You mean beach gun map (or something like that), probably... there are no guns to blow up on radar map, only gates/doors AFAIK.

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP

You mean beach gun map (or something like that), probably... there are no guns to blow up on radar map, only gates/doors AFAIK.

Yeah, it was Battery I was thinking of

• Like 1

trick plant is when someone makes it impossible to defuse. like in Oasis, its jumping on the 2 guns and planting it out on the outside making it impossible to disarm.

going on the other side of the wall is just normal plant because you can defuse it by going out the door, same with goldrush... planting dyno on the stairs is allowed and defusable.

first 5 mins i dont think is good because trick jump what i am saying is jumping over the wall when you need to plant the dyno first. someone said to me for warbell jumping over the hole is trickjump but i dont believe that because there are multiple ally spawns there that they can kill you very well over that hole and can jump over vice versa to prevent you coming towards the other entrance