More admin for the admin

F257

I just came from the servers and have been unable to play because there is a goddamm botter there. And because no one can kick it means we can't get rid of him. I called vote, but non of the f***ing fools but me pressed F1, and since the vote was cast already, it cannot be cast again. This is a new server, and as such is vulnerable to these sorts of things whilst the admins are being sorted out. FA Grim being 3 coulden't kick, but he/she stubbornly refused to put him in spec. Perhaps he/she can't put people in spec, in which case i appologise, but geez, surley you can give your admin more firepower? You chose these people carfeully, and as such the chances of admin abuse are quite low. Should it occur, it should be easy enough for someone to take screenshots and post incidences which you can investigate. I relaise you are all on at night in european time but that means during european day/night people are left for dead.

I come from another server, and at lvl1 you could do do !spec 9,lvl2 !mute/umute and at 3 !ki. People choose admins very carefuly based on several merits and such you won't give it to any random people who may abuse. It shows trust and is a reward for those who help in-game.

I'm suggesting you do something similar when server is more established. Not now perhaps, but something to consider. At the very least give admins more fir power, and find some more european admins.

PS i recored a demo in-game. Just put in appropiate place and watch from inside ET

For me it would be

C:Program FilesWolfenstein - Enemy Territoryjaymoddemos

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J7BIGDP2

Just went down. he's still there. he's aggravating people. i refuse to play there till hes gone. i suspect other people will also refuse to play till something is done. I already see, looking at SL, some people have gone to ETPUB.

This is his SL. PLease note he does change his name sometimes

http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=playerinfo&idx=27751658

• Administrators

We are re-organizing admin levels. I manually banned both his IP's. Thanks for the demo and it will help.

If you are a member, I think that should mean you at least should be trusted enough to have kick.

Trial members don't have kick. Regulars members have more admin from start. We just want to avoid admin abuse which people do when they get admin to show off how much big they are in the game which really sucks.

We are re-organizing admin levels. I manually banned both his IP's. Thanks for the demo and it will help.

If you are a member, I think that should mean you at least should be trusted enough to have kick.

Trial members don't have kick. Regulars members have more admin from start. We just want to avoid admin abuse which people do when they get admin to show off how much big they are in the game which really sucks.

ah i get you now - i didn't realise he was trial member (i thought they had differnt tag? or did you just decide to run the one tag in the end? )

Thanks for banning him - suprised PB ddin't pick him up.

• Administrators

Oh No, not that stupid botter again. he came back? Aie! Maybe that dude is former G!X! :P Yes we are going to re-do admin lvls. I know botters can be a frustrating subject, and we will re-review the admin lvls again, and do some quick changes. Thank you for your patience, and your input.

• Administrators

ah i get you now - i didn't realise he was trial member (i thought they had differnt tag? or did you just decide to run the one tag in the end? )

We used same tag and just different level to keep things plain and simple.

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-accbans-ab4749.html

He was busted but he came back and manual ban was placed to take care of him. Your demo will be on that list soon.

Thanks.

We used same tag and just different level to keep things plain and simple.

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-accbans-ab4749.html

He was busted but he came back and manual ban was placed to take care of him. Your demo will be on that list soon.

Thanks.

ah ok. and lol i heard this dude was on yesterday and came back twice. Lol Rainer, it's certainly a possibilty (not that we should start bad-mouthing other clans :P )

Im happy to help and am intrested in seeing hat happens with admin levels :)

• Administrators

Manual ban where placed to take care of those cheaters.

Your demo was useful but he allready got busted before I submit your demo to PB on our ETPUB.

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-68d15 ... 03222.html

For another caught using demo:

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-93697 ... 03273.html

I assume issue is solved since last night we manaully banned more then 12 IP's. Always take demo when they come back.

Thank's for the help.