OMG ITS SHMANES KTHNX

Shmanes

OMG so hai its shmanes, trial member already so i thought i would bore you with introducing myself some more :P well ima make this easy to read for 1

ABOUT ME;

- im 19

- i live on my own

- i am awesome

- i used to play wow but quit for cod because of all the gear dependant noobs who think they are better than you because they paid for wow gold with irl money to pay some ingame jesus with all the best gear and skill to carry them for the best gear and think they are leet cuzz they have it but they aren;t cuzz they suck once that guys is like "omg u haz all urz peices kthnx for the money bye"

- i pwn cillic

- i help my friend at his internet gaming cafe (hosting tournaments and stuff)

-i was in tae kwon do but i was better than my belt lvl and the grand master even told me this but i still had to go through the long boring process to black belt so i quit at blue belt wich is only liek 4 away from black and can go back wen ever i feel like showing up alot noobs during class and stuff

- i like music, like hip hop rap anything rly that makes me better at owning cillic cuzz i like to own him

- i get a good feelingin me wen i aim down my scope and shoot you int eh head and see that i have killed you unless u are a jugger sniper then ur just noob cuzz irl u would be dead, can;t say in a war after being shot in the head, man that didn't hurt thnx to juggernoob perk nope can;t do that, u culd probly be like o man i put double tap on my mp5 and its like totaly tits and stuff but thats cuzz its a perk in teh army and stuff and basicly its just an extra trigger

- i'm thinking about joining the canadian armed forces cuzz im canadian right and i would change the theme song from team america to team canada and be like "CANADA FCUK YEA GONNA SAVE THE MOTEHR FCUKING DAY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and i can say fcuk because it not a swear word but a line of clothing but people will understand my reference if they aren't stoopid wich u guys aren't at least from wat i seen, sometimes on the rare occasion wen u don;t move from my frag cuzz u do know there is an indicator i think u might be a little brain dead except for wen i cookt he nade cuzz then it liek explodes right as it gets near u and ur screwed then unles u have juggernoob on the like jump around the corner prone and shoot me then liek im dead and have to start working towards my heli again

- i don;t realy care wat people think about me, like one day on the bus some weird looking noob walked on and i loled and he look at me and i was liek chea i loling at u lol u look funny then he went and sat down near the back of the bus wich i find funny because my friend made a comment the other day were like anything an african amercian did is cool

- u may think i have alot of extra time on my hands, well i do cuzz i have to do somethng with my ports cuzz it wont lt me on any cod server atm so im like totaly bored and stuff if u culdn't tell

-i used to breakdance but then i played world of warcraft and got out of shape so now im getting back into shape but i probly ont breakdance again cuzz i hurt my lower spin wich realy is my tail bone an yea it hurts some times and i haev to take tylanol and stuff like that to make it liek not hurt-if u r reading this i think we shuld be friends cuzz i writing a book right ehre and most of u probly just looked at at this and are going to be like "yea ima skim that then make a vague comment on it cuzz i'd rather eat broken glass than read wat this awesome cool dude wrote about himself and stuff like

- i want to learn to make cool video like mobby cuzz they make him look cool and stuff to people not even in the clan just like random peopleon youtube and i wanna show people liek hey im cool too right

- so mobby if ur seeing this we meaning u have to teach me an stuff right and in return i can like maybe not own u as hard ont eh servers cuzz like i own alot of people right so yea

- i love this clan and stuff cuzz the people are cool and stuff right and the don;t rly suck, they are like on teh same lvl of game lay as me but still living with their moms for the most part but hey i like living alone and stuff cuzzi getta make my own rules and if they liek living there i like to say "to each their own" meaning like i accept everyones opinions about stuff cuzz like everyone can't always think as awesome as me i know right

-my irl name is shane so u can call me that if u can;t pronounce my ingame name

-ALOT OF PEOPLE ASK ME HOW I GOT MY INGAME ANME AND IT GEOS LIKE THIS, BACK IN THE DAY I PLAYED RUNESCAPE(DISGUSTING I KNOW RIGHT) ANYWAYS I HAD A FRIEND WHO I PLAYED WITH AND STUFF RIGHT AND WE HACKED PEOPLE ACCOUNTS AND STOLE THEIR G AND ARMOUR AND SOLD IT RIGHT SO WE COULD LIKE ROCK FULL SARADOMIN AND STUFF BUT ANYWAYS MY BUDDEH GOT HIT BY A CAR AND DIED SO I TOOK ON HIS INGAME NAME SO PART OF HIM CAN LIVE ON

-CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL BTW

- anyways if i haven't told u enuf about me just ask and like i will reply and stuff right and if u actualy read all this i less than 3 u for the ones who can't picture that ( <3 ) and i hope to be a fullclan member in the near future

omgkthnx Shmanes