Supply depot needs some ammo chests

jaie

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think some ammo chests should be added?

• Yes, i'm constantly running out of ammo
    • No, knifee all the way <3
    • I just started playing, whats ammo?

I dunno about everyone else, but i find myself chasing 1 field ops for ammo in this map, who always seems to ignore me and throw an air strike.

Guest R..pace!

I just started playing, whats ammo?

lol :D

Where would you put the ammo? cuz if you put it in the axis' spawn (after truck has passed 1st barrier) there will be allied flamer dudes who'll take advantage of that (just like in GoldRush). Otherwise, I'm for the idea.

Where would you put the ammo? cuz if you put it in the axis' spawn (after truck has passed 1st barrier) there will be allied flamer dudes who'll take advantage of that (just like in GoldRush). Otherwise, I'm for the idea.

Damn, I never thought of that, maybe in the objective room where the controls need to be built, to encourage axis to defend it more, but there's not really a place to put it as axis rarely get past the walls if you're playing with more than 20 people per team.

are there gold bars in supply depot? :confused

are there stair wells in goldrush? :confused

*is confused*

I think that with the addition of Ammo and Health areas, the map should be updated to the Snow version, so we can plant mines inside the tunnel.

are there gold bars in supply depot? :confused

are there stair wells in goldrush? :confused

*is confused*

gold bars - > what allies steal

stairwell -> below the crane construction area (where the turck stops outside the buildable fence to the bars, there is doorway near bars)

i think i am talking about supply depot pro though

stairwell -> below the crane construction area (where the turck stops outside the buildable fence to the bars, there is doorway near bars)

i think i am talking about supply depot pro though

That's a ladder in supply pro ;)

Stairs lead up to crane controls from spawn.