hobbit

Just watched it for the first time today. Before, I thought it was some over-hyped movie, but now after seeing it I think it was one of the best i've ever seen. What u guys think bout it.

Just watched it for the first time today. Before, I thought it was some over-hyped movie, but now after seeing it I think it was one of the best i've ever seen. What u guys think bout it.

Definately not the best movie I have ever seen. The plot line is so generic a 4 year old could have written it.

Guest R..pace!

The plot was pretty bland, but I would still say that it was awesome. Made me all depressed after I watched it.

oh and I would totally bang Neytiri.

Bestiality lol ;)

I thought it looked nice. But with respect to the actual content of the movie, I wouldn't call it the best because it wasn't unique in terms of theme and plot.

I thought it looked nice. But with respect to the actual content of the movie, I wouldn't call it the best because it wasn't unique in terms of theme and plot.

Never said it was the best. I said one of the best I'VE seen, so personal opinion ;)

If it was really the best movie then it woulda gotten more Academy Awards.