New Suicide Squad Trailer

Night Hunter

A new trailer for Suicide Squad was released tonight at the MTV Movie Awards. The video showcases the unlikely band of villains who come together to do good...or something like that. In addition to villains like The Joker and Harley Quinn, we also see Batman and the Batmobile. 

Suicide Squad is directed by Fury's David Ayer, and tells the story of a group of death row supervillains who are employed covertly by the US government to perform dangerous missions, in return for reduced prison sentences.

It stars Jared Leto as Joker, alongside Will Smith as Deadshot and Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn.

We recently learned that reshoots did indeed take place, but they were not done to make the film funnier as an earlier report had suggested. Instead, Warner Bros. went back to add more action, according to Boomerang actor Jai Courtney.

Last month, it was rumored that even though the film doesn't open until August, a sequel was already in development. Variety's Justin Kroll reported that he had "been hearing for awhile the studio wants this sequel up as quickly as possible and that they also want all players back including Ayer."

• Like 1

YAY! Love seeing new trailers for this movie. It looks really really good... Can hardly wait to see how Harley is in the final movie. And Jared's Joker! <33 I think I'm the only person on the planet that didn't like Heath's version... so nasally and just... meh. But I didn't care for the Nolan series anyhow sooooo. :P

• 2 weeks later...

i cannot wait for this movie, especially jared leto as the joker, plus the jokes of will smith lol