DF!ghter his cfg

DFighter

• Leader

Thanks for sharing, old Buddy.  I hope that you took your name out of the file!  FA gets suspicious about name-stealers

UHOH!  You have this line ....name ^o*^7DF^4!^7ghter^o*....

I suggest that you delete that line or change it to something funny, like ....name ^7Whte^aBunny^o*... :D

Let us hope that some show up on Saturday's Bunny-Bash GameDay on Jay#2 with that name!

Edited by RedBaird
  • Like 1

Thanks for sharing, old Buddy.  I hope that you took your name out of the file!  FA gets suspicious about name-stealers

ow no my name is in too but if they wanna be DF!ghters they are welcome to be so I have lvl on jay3 so you can see its me or not :P

• Leader

ow no my name is in too but if they wanna be DF!ghters they are welcome to be so I have lvl on jay3 so you can see its me or not :P

HaHa, I was editing that post as you were posting this one!  ;)

• Leader

I edited the post and changed the name in the cfg

Cute Name! :D

I will have to try some of your settings.

Edited by RedBaird
  • Like 1

Cute Name! :D

I will have to try some of your settings.

try runpitch that's the magical command then you dont shake when you are walking that aims a lot easyer :P

• Leader

try runpitch that's the magical command then you dont shake when you are walking that aims a lot easyer :P

Oh, Yeah!  I've got 0 on bob, pitch and roll .  :)  I need a youth-pill for my aim! :)