Need a banner for my Youtube channel :oooooo

OKAY LISTEN UP SEXY BEASTS

So surprisingly, I've almost reached 100 subs! Didnt expect anyone to love the terrible shit I make but ANY WHOOO

I was hoping someone could make me a banner for my channel as right now I'm literally using one of the pictures youtube themselves give (a pic of tokyo or something).

Yes I am aware that the picture has to be HUGE, like bigger than an average dildo, so I doubt anyone here will be up to the task, but if anyone does, I'll love you more than I love Hecken's sexy ass.

So what I'm looking for is the named Firewienie, big, on top a picture of Pingu (if you don't know who that is, search it up) with those mlg sunglasses or some shit. If not it could be a picture of the hotdog with sunglasses, similar to my current signature. 

It can be any colour, I couldnt care less :P

All I really want is Firewienie and a pic of Pingu. Under the picture can be text saying "Random shit" or something. 

There could be a boarder around the edges of the picture. For an example: Banner%2BAboveClutch.jpg

(thats a neighboor's banner)

Maybe there could be something in the background like a hotdog or something.

So those are my specification, hope you guys/girls are willing to accept the challenge. I'm just hoping someone would actually see this :D

Thanks all of you for the support, and if you would like to visit my channel, here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/user/RagingEpicFails

Again, thanks <3

something like that ?

Firewienie_zps76hgn6k4.png

and Avatar:

The first one looked interesting, but remember I want it to be something that relates to my channel, and the picture has to be 2560 x 1440 big which is pretty large. The second one, I'm not sure about that. I think if the first one was altered a bit it would look better.

Again thanks stavros

OKAY LISTEN UP SEXY BEASTS

So surprisingly, I've almost reached 100 subs! Didnt expect anyone to love the terrible shit I make but ANY WHOOO

I was hoping someone could make me a banner for my channel as right now I'm literally using one of the pictures youtube themselves give (a pic of tokyo or something).

Yes I am aware that the picture has to be HUGE, like bigger than an average dildo, so I doubt anyone here will be up to the task, but if anyone does, I'll love you more than I love Hecken's sexy ass.

So what I'm looking for is the named Firewienie, big, on top a picture of Pingu (if you don't know who that is, search it up) with those mlg sunglasses or some shit. If not it could be a picture of the hotdog with sunglasses, similar to my current signature. 

It can be any colour, I couldnt care less :P

All I really want is Firewienie and a pic of Pingu. Under the picture can be text saying "Random shit" or something. 

There could be a boarder around the edges of the picture. For an example: Banner%2BAboveClutch.jpg

(thats a neighboor's banner)

Maybe there could be something in the background like a hotdog or something.

So those are my specification, hope you guys/girls are willing to accept the challenge. I'm just hoping someone would actually see this :D

Thanks all of you for the support, and if you would like to visit my channel, here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/user/RagingEpicFails

Again, thanks <3

firewiene-youtubde_zpsbno5xwta.jpg

• Like 3