iron man 2 . . . robin hood

krAzy :)

I dunno about 1 being better than 2. Seemed fairly even in my opinion. Whiplash is always an interesting villain, even if he is a one trick pony. Plus a drunk Iron Man is always the life of the party. And the CEO of that other company looks like my Western Civ teacher and talks like him too, so I got a laugh out of him.

Robin Hood looks interesting, though I haven't gotten around to watching it yet.

If I had to give you advice, sci-fi/tech buff go to Iron Man, fantasy/pre-black powder buff go to Robin Hood. Can't really go wrong with either.

Im goin to be seeing Robin Hood this weekend. Iron man just doesnt appeal to me :/

Same here. I think its because of all those burger king iron man commercials. Whats the movie about again? Flipping burgers?

i seen iron man 2 it was okay i think the first one was better as in the story line but the 2 one was better in the graphic it worth the watch robin hood i have not seen it yet still wanting on a good copy of it to come out :P you can watch it here if ur to lazy to go pay for it http://www.movies-links.tv/ i download mine i just get the new movies names from there i have not watched a movie from there in a long time