Scrim practice

daredevil

• Administrators

Anyone who has Etpro installed can join us in our scrim practice at evening. And if they are good they will be invited in our scrim team.

World time zones:

http://www.clocklink.com/world_clock.php

For converting time zones.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

• Administrators
I'll participate for fun, I am sure my kamikaze play is suicide on etpro.

i saw u on STA :P

• Administrators
Can you tell me what time, cant I find ppl on the server..(and country, because I'm on europe)...

I've logged into the server.. but is always empty... :(

You can always try on our new Jaymod #2 server. It has tigher hitbox then etpro theoretically. Atm we don't have much euro players playing etpro in our team or clan. You may want to hit application section to join us :D

Also, on new jaymod map rushing is allowed. So, you got what you wanted. :)

We normally practice when we get 3 vs 3 and then people start joining up. You can also ask people on our servers who you know and want to join some etpro action.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
Anyone who has Etpro installed can join us in our scrim practice at evening. And if they are good they will be invited in our scrim team.

How want to be a scrim player

Install Etpro and join our etpro and practice with us. We had a practice last evening with TEC guys. Anyone is welcome to join.

• Administrators
Btw Dare, that practice was quite fun. We might have won if we had one more of our own players and not a ringer. We should do that more often :)

Cool. We can do it everyday or anytime you guys say. If we are free we would join up. :) Let us know when you guys are free for next time.

dare I'm having trouble geting to the etpro servers is that 2.60 and if yes how do you get the thing patched correctly I have had to un install my 2.55 because of the patch and redown load 2.55 ? I guess I stupid or something lol

I'd love to scrim with you guys.

/XR/JARHEADE9

• Administrators
dare I'm having trouble geting to the etpro servers is that 2.60 and if yes how do you get the thing patched correctly I have had to un install my 2.55 because of the patch and redown load 2.55 ? I guess I stupid or something lol

I'd love to scrim with you guys.

/XR/JARHEADE9

No just refer to this thread:

Just make 2 installations.

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=805