The Division :D

Chameleon

When they've got an anti cheat :D!

Just to warn you, it will be flooded with cheaters for now. They leaked their netcode by mistake, people can just give themself unlimited ammo, invisibility etc. More on it here: https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/43jr61/pc_version_will_be_plagued_with_cheaters/ 

• Like 1

Yeah I also got beta, just downloaded/installed it. Will probably check it out tomorrow...but reading what you guys wrote made me a whole lot less excited about it! lol

Yeah I also got beta, just downloaded/installed it. Will probably check it out tomorrow...but reading what you guys wrote made me a whole lot less excited about it! lol

Well i expected more, but considering it's beta and one of the most anticipated upcoming 2016 games, im sure i will find some pleasant time playing it, lets give it some time and some proper playing to see how it actually looks from exploring more than just basics.

read some preview, thought it may be cool.

won't have the motivation to put up with a cheating horde of internet kids in a beta. does the beta come with NDA? if not, hows gameplay / footage?

read some preview, thought it may be cool.

won't have the motivation to put up with a cheating horde of internet kids in a beta. does the beta come with NDA? if not, hows gameplay / footage?

It doesnt, u are free to steam and take screenshots as u wish, just youtube it, tons of videos about it, there's plenty of streamers on twitch.tv as well.