What's up all

Pegasus™

what's up everyone...Pegasus here..name is Jay, 32 years old, live close to Harrisburg PA. I've been playing video games since I was a little kid...started playing cod4(xbox 360) back in Jan of 2008, then transform to a PC gamer in Aug 2008. also play MW2, but not as much as cod4.every now and then I play a few hrs...I do have some screen shoots on xfire

1) no dedicated server

2) Tuber everywhere....with close danger and one man army

3) don't agree with care package..anyone can get ac130 or whatever from it..

4) game is way too short..

5) HACKERS!!!!..

that's about me for now.anything else I missed or you would like to know about me..hit me up on xfire: bojangle77

Pegasus

Hey Pegasus! Great to see you on the forums. Youre a very good player, and you make it competitive when you join. Welcome and I'll see you in game!

HEY!!! Ender..thank you thank you...just thought I should stop by to say "HI" to all of yall..I do have alot respect for all the F|A players I've been playing with.. :thanks

p.s..do I consider a regular on F|A server now? :hmm ...

Welcome. =F|A= is about the best at keeoing their servers in line. I think you will like it here.

yes sir!!! that's 1 of the reason I sign up here.. :thanks

Edited by Pegasus

We have BF BC2 :) Welcome to forums.

Thank you, I like the server rules...no martyrdom and last stand allowed(Grenade Launcher would be perfect, but oh well :D )...I do see alot of players are still using last stand..but your admins are always keeping eyes on the server....either way they don't bother me, I never complain anyone using them..so I do apologize if I didn't say anything to any admins...most of the time they're already busy warning other people..I'm sure they want to play too.

Welcome to the F|A forums. We are always glad to see new faces here on the site and good to see older gamers here also. You should check out some interesting threads, one in particular since you almost qualify (you're Old but not yet an Old Fart :P ) is =F|A= Old Farts B)

Welcome to the F|A forums. We are always glad to see new faces here on the site and good to see older gamers here also. You should check out some interesting threads, one in particular since you almost qualify (you're Old but not yet an Old Fart :P ) is =F|A= Old Farts B)

sounds good..about threads..can you give me a link to it(the one I'm almost qualify) :hmm

sounds good..about threads..can you give me a link to it(the one I'm almost qualify) :hmm

ROFL, the link is in my reply, simply click on =F|A= Old Farts in my first reply, that is the link. Or you can always click on the link located under my sig too

ROFL, the link is in my reply, simply click on =F|A= Old Farts in my first reply, that is the link. Or you can always click on the link located under my sig too

muahahha..I was just kidding..I did reply . :yahoo

sup thor . . . you don't get on xfire no more :(

I'm an over worked tired old man right now with a job for the Federal Gov. Hopefully I'll get some free time soon, the Stanley Cup (high priority!!) will be done soon :P