What's up all

Pegasus™

Well, I was on the west side, literally 2 minutes away from Ohio, but now I'm about 30 minutes away from Jersey. And it smells great too. +_+

so you are about 2-3 hrs away from me...smells great?? most of places I passing through...smell like farm crap.. :huh:

so you are about 2-3 hrs away from me...smells great?? most of places I passing through...smell like farm crap.. :huh:

I was using uber sarcasm. When it rains and the wind comes from the east you can smell garbagey ocean. It's enough to ruin your dinner a couple nights out of the year. When I lived with my parents out by ohio, we lived right across from a corn field out in the country. Guh and the wind came right at us when they sprayed them with manure! Not to mention you have to watch out for coyotes all the time. Very pretty though, they live less than a mile from Pymatuning Lake.