please stay on topic these videos have nothing to do with it

and is considered spam ty 

Edited by Ann!b@l
removed the video from the quote
  • Like 1

• Leader

please stay on topic these videos have nothing to do with it

and is considered spam ty 

Yes...Raskin's video of the song "Baby Come Back" was within the scope of this topic.  http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/75688-the-exfa-member-i-am-missing-most/?p=660683

^oO^, I 'disappeared' your three posts of Monty Python videos for being too off-topic.  

ADDED:  this message was about the original topic that these "Pythons" had first appeared in, as was D..X's above this.  :)

Edited by RedBaird
"added"
  • Like 1

Redbaird you know I love you, this is the spam board. Where else am I supposed to dump my rando spam with no good reason?

If able, just do me a solid and move all that junk to some random thread on the music board. I'm drunk and stuff, forgive me yo.

spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam

Redbaird you know I love you, this is the spam board. Where else am I supposed to dump my rando spam with no good reason?

If able, just do me a solid and move all that junk to some random thread on the music board. I'm drunk and stuff, forgive me yo.

we have a music section make use of it

i suppose this is the spam section too.  :rolleyes:   http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/66551-improve-your-skill-enemy-territory/?p=663671

Futhermore, I posted that prior to realizing the upset I caused.. I ain't trying to bother. Seriously, just sharing a bunch of random songs, and stuff. At the moment, I really did figure it belonged on the spam board, and didn't really consider if it was relevant to the original post due to the fact it's the spam board, and spam is encouraged here, I decided to dump a bunch of random links here. :\ It seemed like a good idea at the time, once again, forgive me, I am on drugs.