I'm anything but a pineapple.

MorriganAensland

I wanted an original title, so that's what I came up with.

So here it is ! I never done a proper topic of introduction. I'm Matthew (Or just call me Matt, Morr, Morrigan, whatever you feel like), so that's clarify that I'm a dude because this question is still asked from time to time. I'm on the ET servers since 2009/2010-ish and I'm currently a Trial since a month or so. I'm currently 22, I'm a gamer at heart, I love heart in all of its form. I also have a gaming Youtube channel in which I try to do stuff that keeps me busy. I also love to glitch video games.

Why has it taken so much time before I apply ? There are many reasons: I've been a bit lazy and it was on my "To Do List" for all those years and also that I wasn't quite feeling well. Thing is, I'm "mentally ill". Not the "retard" kind of ill, just that I suffer from Temporal Lobe Epilepsy. What does it does ? No, not the bacon on the floor, but I've hard times with time itself. I can get some flashes of a near future. So if you like "paranormal activities", you're gonna have a barrel of fun with me. Other than that, this illness touches a lot of people and it has also the drawback to make you super depressed. I'm ill since I'm born and I've dealt with depressions ever since. Today I feel like I'm doing better, I control myself on my own, without pills and stuff (never used it).

If I haven't afraid you yet with what may sounds like BS despite the fact it's true. You're good to go with me. I'm not really the social kind of guy. I've always been like a lone wolf. I can talk from time to time, but friendship is something that takes a while to build. So if you can handle my bullshit with ease, let's get married... Or chill and play games, that works too.

I have many dreams. One of them is being a voice actor and do something out of my life. Others are dreams that I forgot about because it happens too. If you think I'm boring, this will end you: I'm a straight-edge, I don't drink, smoke, do drugs or any of this. I don't even drink coffee or soda. I respect my body as I think it should. I also like the company of animals more than average people.

If you have any questions, I'll gladly respond. I don't think you'll have any, but why not.

• Like 5

If you think I'm boring

Literally everything in your post puts you in the running for the "Most bizarrely interesting character on/in FA" title.

You also end that "if" statement with something that quite a lot of people can relate to... I get the feeling that you was actually being facetious :huh:

• Like 3

Literally everything in your post puts you in the running for the "Most bizarrely interesting character on/in FA" title.

You also end that "if" statement with something that quite a lot of people can relate to... I get the feeling that you was actually being facetious :huh:

Well, I think during my whole life, I've never been taken seriously when I was serious. Then people think I'm serious when I'm joking. Apparently my obviously sarcastic voice is the same as my serious voice. So yeah, I use the second degree really often nowadays.

Also thanks, I'll gladly accept the title "Most bizarrely interesting character on/in FA", print it and put it on my wall. When I'll have visitors, I'll tell them "SEE !? People care about me somewhere !". And the sad thing is that I'm not even joking... And now it makes my real life friends and my family look bad in a certain way, but oh well.

Heya Matt, nice to meet you. For the flashes of near future, i'll contact you a day or two be4 eurojackpot. About your depression, have you ever tryed marihuana oil? I know 2 girls a good friend of mine who treated epilepsy with this oil and got really really better that you cannot even recognized them. They "attacks" got really rare almost gone. And they also didnt use any meds pills of anykind. About mood change, depression also oil is really good med. My unce suffered from strong form of PTSP got heavy flashes from war etc try all kind of shit medicaments wich it result on hes liver damage together with kidneys. Then he started oil and I must say he's a different person. Idk I mean, im just sayin, you dont know if you dont try. :) (just dont reply on this with 'i dont do drugs couse would be lame xD)

Well anyway i like what you said you like more company of animals then average ppls. That's why i have 5 cats and 2 dogs.

Anyway mnice introduction. Cya & take care

• Like 3

Heya Matthew and welcome enjoy ur time with fa cuz it will rock

As a 5-6 years as a normal player, I know it will be a heck of a ride. I'm glad to be part of this.

Heya Matt, nice to meet you. For the flashes of near future, i'll contact you a day or two be4 eurojackpot. About your depression, have you ever tryed marihuana oil? I know 2 girls a good friend of mine who treated epilepsy with this oil and got really really better that you cannot even recognized them. They "attacks" got really rare almost gone. And they also didnt use any meds pills of anykind. About mood change, depression also oil is really good med. My unce suffered from strong form of PTSP got heavy flashes from war etc try all kind of shit medicaments wich it result on hes liver damage together with kidneys. Then he started oil and I must say he's a different person. Idk I mean, im just sayin, you dont know if you dont try. :) (just dont reply on this with 'i dont do drugs couse would be lame xD)

Well anyway i like what you said you like more company of animals then average ppls. That's why i have 5 cats and 2 dogs.

Anyway mnice introduction. Cya & take care

If you say it would get rid off that, I guess one of these days, I could try, but that would have to be in other ways than smoking. I'm strong with my straight-edge lifestyle and it's something I'm proud of. But of course, there's also nothing to be proud of being "ill". also would love to help you with the lottery, wished it worked that way. *Plays the intro of "That's so Raven"*. Also, by saying "oil" you made me want a massage... I need a girlfriend, geez I'd kill for a good old massage.

One of the reasons I love animals more than people in general: I'm a misanthrope. (Yeah, that's the dark side of my personality). I hate people so much but also really love animals a lot. My home truly looked like a pet shop a few years ago. I pretty much had everything. Now I only have a cat and a pomeranian dog.

• Like 1

As a 5-6 years as a normal player, I know it will be a heck of a ride. I'm glad to be part of this.

If you say it would get rid off that, I guess one of these days, I could try, but that would have to be in other ways than smoking. I'm strong with my straight-edge lifestyle and it's something I'm proud of. But of course, there's also nothing to be proud of being "ill". also would love to help you with the lottery, wished it worked that way. *Plays the intro of "That's so Raven"*. Also, by saying "oil" you made me want a massage... I need a girlfriend, geez I'd kill for a good old massage.

One of the reasons I love animals more than people in general: I'm a misanthrope. (Yeah, that's the dark side of my personality). I hate people so much but also really love animals a lot. My home truly looked like a pet shop a few years ago. I pretty much had everything. Now I only have a cat and a pomeranian dog.

You don't smoke it m8. Here you can check it out: https://youtu.be/S4kFZ4EMgzk

I just want to help you, I mean to expand your views. This oil treatmant helped my mother get rid off cancer, helped my father with his diagnose (miastenya gravis) and helped a bunch of people with all kind of medical issues. So I think it's good for you to be open-minded, I am telling you this just couse I want good for you. :) You can just check it a bit, wont harm you..and maybe someday will help you in your future. And that for lottery it was just to make you smile hehe. Btw i do not like people either but for example gaming such as ET and this forum made be completely a different person. Soo work work and work on yourself and sometimes accept some advices you never know where it can take you so.. We all here take care of eachothers:)

• Like 1

You don't smoke it m8. Here you can check it out: https://youtu.be/S4kFZ4EMgzk

I just want to help you, I mean to expand your views. This oil treatmant helped my mother get rid off cancer, helped my father with his diagnose (miastenya gravis) and helped a bunch of people with all kind of medical issues. So I think it's good for you to be open-minded, I am telling you this just couse I want good for you. :) You can just check it a bit, wont harm you..and maybe someday will help you in your future. And that for lottery it was just to make you smile hehe. Btw i do not like people either but for example gaming such as ET and this forum made be completely a different person. Soo work work and work on yourself and sometimes accept some advices you never know where it can take you so.. We all here take care of eachothers:)

I'll look forward for the oil. I might try one of these days (Still watching the video).

Hey, Matthew! Enjoy your stay here :P

Thanks mistress !  ;)

I'll look forward for the oil. I might try one of these days (Still watching the video).

Thanks mistress !  ;)

Glad i could help/advise/propose.

• Like 1