Proposition for FA Admin

Dhmo

Hi,

Today i look a problem with FA admin. Many people don't read their warning. Like with Marrakech (and the door glitch at obj). I think it could be help if, for each warn and just for warn, admin write in red color. Because players don't read all time the chat (many times, it's useless for the game). So if admin use red (or another) just for warn (maybe kick and ban, but for something important) that could be help players read and don't force admin repeat and repeat...

Sure there is the problem for players who don't know english... I don't have solution for that.

I hope this idea will help you.

Edited by Dhmo
  • Like 7

Yes, It might be hard to notice warn on crouded servers. However warn has specific sound so either player is ignoring it or has sounds off + cg_draw2d 0.
Thanks for your idea :) Maybe something like this?: First warn normal green, second orange, third red.

About glitch door. Regulars on server should already know the rules and that it's not allowed so kind put might do the trick :)

• Like 3

• Leader

I like yellow, but that is a nice idea.  

The warns may show up or act differently on the different ET server mods:  Jaymod, Silent, NQ, NoQuarter and ETpro.

(Don't expect all off of us "cats" to do it right away or for all of us to do it.  "Herding cats",etc.)

!warn Dhmo Good Idea!   :)

• Like 7

I like yellow, but that is a nice idea.  

The warns may show up or act differently on the different ET server mods:  Jaymod, Silent, NQ, NoQuarter and ETpro.

(Don't expect all off of us "cats" to do it right away or for all of us to do it.  "Herding cats",etc.) 

!warn Dhmo Good Idea!   :)

Yellow is reserved for private messages! :D (and missing textures)

We could add this to "for trial (and new) members" topic as a suggestion :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

good idea. red or yellow warn.

If we want to take it even further: it would be nice if the console would remind players what warnings they currently have. Maybe with a private message in red over the console every x minutes.

• 4 weeks later...

Today someone made 7 TK per map on HC (it's pretty much for my taste), and then I gently point that out aftermatch, he respond: - "Ban me"

Then I do 6-7-8 TK per ONE map my normal reaction in a recess will be like: "sorry for tk's guys...", "not my day" or something....

Is that a normal response for that?

#ductusexemplo

Edited by Patrick