good bye BF2...

I dont even know what to post here. I probably shouldn't even be responding but I want to let it be known, I was here in the very beginning and im here at very end.

i must personally say i wont miss it. It was never destined for greatness and tbh it was never going to improve either.

Heck, i regret paying 15 quid for a copy of BF2 now.

• Administrators

Pretty much agree with what you guys decided. Sorry, couldn't help much in that game. :(

• Administrators

I am sad to see it go but at least we can organize something with all the people that have BF2 so at least it will go out with a bang.

sad to se it go. Hopefully most of the bf2 members switch to bfbc2. I have been trying to get some fa members on the server so just xfire me and we can hopefully attract some players. if 6 people get on the bfbc2 server, people will start to join through the quick serch. :)B)

anyway rip bf2 :cry

Yeah it shame, but not much ppl play at the server :(.

so it isnt attractive to play at..

sad to se it go. Hopefully most of the bf2 members switch to bfbc2. I have been trying to get some fa members on the server so just xfire me and we can hopefully attract some players. if 6 people get on the bfbc2 server, people will start to join through the quick serch. :)B)

anyway rip bf2 :cry

think my pc wont run bfbc2,

It is too bad, but I always thought that game was boring. lol

I'm going to try to put in some efforts so that this doesn't happen to our BC2 server. It would be great if we can get it populated like cod/et

• Administrators

It is too bad, but I always thought that game was boring. lol

I'm going to try to put in some efforts so that this doesn't happen to our BC2 server. It would be great if we can get it populated like cod/et

Just camp on BC2 server with tomato's afk anti kick software and it will become popular. :)

i joined the BC2 server today with one other friend and in 20 minutes the server was full! Listen guys there just is not much difference between one server to another in BC2. The only thing that keeps a BC2 server empty is the fact that its empty! If you see teh server is empty PLEASE join it with one or two others. Hang out for at least 45 min and watch what happen. Before you know it the server will be filled with regulars and you will all be complaining about not being able to get in.. trust me

• Like 1

• Administrators

i joined the BC2 server today with one other friend and in 20 minutes the server was full! Listen guys there just is not much difference between one server to another in BC2. The only thing that keeps a BC2 server empty is the fact that its empty! If you see teh server is empty PLEASE join it with one or two others. Hang out for at least 45 min and watch what happen. Before you know it the server will be filled with regulars and you will all be complaining about not being able to get in.. trust me

+1000000000000000