cod4 suggestions

fred

hi i have a suggestion for a requirement for recruitment for cod4. i would like it to be a requirement that you have to get on vent to even have a chance at membership. sorry but it is annoying that only about 10 people use vent that are cod4 members. i understand some people dont have mics but at the very minimum you could get on and listen to people. its getting boring being in vent with noone to talk to and yet there are always members in our servers. finally it would be cool to seperate the mostly bc2 members and the mostly cod4 members. just so we could know who was into what game. This would be really helpfull because that way we could see which game we need to recruit more in.

also it now seems like there are never admins on in cod4 anymore (admin = ban command) because most of the "cod4 leaders" dont play cod4 lmao. some examples would be tomato ko dan duck chica skills banana loki. and please understand me i have ABSULUTELY NO PROBLEM WITH THEM. i just wish we could have some active leaders on cod4 servers .

1 more thing please re apply the script that showed killbox as 35 really helped out traffic. and please re add the rule against noob tubes.

thanks alot

Edited by fred

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you Fred about the need for more admin staff active on the server. Although it does seem as late there have been more. As far as vent, don't know much about it. I would like to be a FA member but chances are I will never use vent. I have vent and x fire downloaded and not installed. My perspective is like this for membership, how do you play?, sportsmanship and likability.

hi i have a suggestion for a requirement for recruitment for cod4. i would like it to be a requirement that you have to get on vent to even have a chance at membership. sorry but it is annoying that only about 10 people use vent that are cod4 members. i understand some people dont have mics but at the very minimum you could get on and listen to people. its getting boring being in vent with noone to talk to and yet there are always members in our servers. finally it would be cool to seperate the mostly bc2 members and the mostly cod4 members. just so we could know who was into what game. This would be really helpfull because that way we could see which game we need to recruit more in.

also it now seems like there are never admins on in cod4 anymore (admin = ban command) because most of the "cod4 leaders" dont play cod4 lmao. some examples would be tomato ko dan duck chica skills banana loki. and please understand me i have ABSULUTELY NO PROBLEM WITH THEM. i just wish we could have some active leaders on cod4 servers .

1 more thing please re apply the script that showed killbox as 35 really helped out traffic. and please re add the rule against noob tubes.

thanks alot

Fred ur suggestion is not bad but LOL saying there r not admins or leaders on servers ur wrong / im a new one so im pretty much there on both servers and everyday i see admins I could give u alot of names right now the same with the co-leaders and leaders like Demir, Killergun, k.o , Aboleo, Mind In Mind, milliv, Dan, etc so maybe ur timing is bad or they r playing undercover but all are active ....thought u should know that lol dude :angry: also the noob tube that u mention it i one kinda using it myself like most of us so i think we should keep it ...GL is the one thats not allowed and it is writed on the rules list lol :rolleyes:

Edited by kandya

yes but grenade launcher takes no skill and if you use it you obviouslt arent good enough to get kills any other way. onto your point with the admins. many of the people you mentioned either play bc2 now as their most active game or et. we dont really have any leaders that play cod4 as their most used game. i know there are still a couple leaders on cod4 but not enough to manage both the servers imo.

yes but grenade launcher takes no skill and if you use it you obviouslt arent good enough to get kills any other way. onto your point with the admins. many of the people you mentioned either play bc2 now as their most active game or et. we dont really have any leaders that play cod4 as their most used game. i know there are still a couple leaders on cod4 but not enough to manage both the servers imo.

Lol fred I think what u realy want is a promotion here lol/... :P never said that im a good player I actually pretty much suck and i admit that but i would never say a thing about how other members play in game that would be rude/we have appl. section for that ....

....dude realy i dont want to fight with u about this but u need to understand one thing if u dont see them that doesnt mean theire not there! they just know when to show up...thats why we got admins members and staff so my question to u is why do u need a leader on server so bad?whats the deal here? <_< lol....

....also sorry to disappoint u but i dont think we need more leaders at this time....we should apreciate the ones we have....i believe its better with less than worse with more but im sure the founders will know when the time will be to promote some and it wont be cauze the present ones are not active so chill with this thing ...

P.S. damn i scare myself when i talk that much lol :P

you need leaders because there are so many repeat offenders that will just keep coming back. i play on killbox more than hardcore and there are many trolls that will go there and conitinaully use last stand and when u tell them to stop theyll say something like its a free country. and it is annoying when these people are on and continually keep coming back because i dont want to warn/kick them untill i know that they are doing the same thing wrong for like the 10th time. and honestly idc who is a leader i just wish there was more/they were more active so that the servers would be a more fun place to play. also idc about ur opinionn noob tubes need to be banned period. and i think most people would agree with me.

A simple way to solve this would be to add a script that gives members who can kick a way to temp ban after so many kicks.

Let's say Player A keeps coming back with last stand, you have done everything according to procedure, you have warned appropriately, you have given him more than enough time to remove it, and he keeps ignoring it. After x amount of kicks, server implements a 5 or so minute temp ban on the person. If they come back after that and still don't listen, upon being kicked again, it temp bans for 30 minutes.

If it's possible it would solve a lot of grief.

I play quite a bit on the normal server and even more on the hardcore server as of late. If you ever need anything all of us leaders/coleaders have xfire and will help you if we aren't busy doing something else. As for grenade launchers, I don't like them myself but if it keeps the server pop up and us having a good server to play in so be it.

Honestly the only leader i see is demir. I agree with fred on the leaders thing. But not with the vent thing, if people dont want to talk they dont have to, unless of course its for scim/practice then yeah but just for fragging on the server vent should not be mandatory. Thats the way i see it. But anyway i will no longer play on FA servers, cause of the noob tubes,claymores,etc etc. I patched 1.7 permanently, i only play on pro mod servers now.

Edited by gigabyte

• Administrators

I vote for Fred as co leader. :) I will talk with others and see what others has to say. :)

ok giga i understand what u mean about the vent thing but u sorta missed the point. rite now imho we have way to many members who never communicate ever outside the game. they arent on xfire they dont use forums dont know what vent is. i feel like if we just made them log into vent once than many more people would be active and would be better members. my reasoning behind this is this is like the extra credit assignments in school. some people will do them but most people will say f*** it idk what the hell that is and im to lazy to learn. i feel like people dont know what vent is and if u got them to log on once we would have much more active members. also on a side note.... we really need to clean out the clan list.

ok giga i understand what u mean about the vent thing but u sorta missed the point. rite now imho we have way to many members who never communicate ever outside the game. they arent on xfire they dont use forums dont know what vent is. i feel like if we just made them log into vent once than many more people would be active and would be better members. my reasoning behind this is this is like the extra credit assignments in school. some people will do them but most people will say f*** it idk what the hell that is and im to lazy to learn. i feel like people dont know what vent is and if u got them to log on once we would have much more active members. also on a side note.... we really need to clean out the clan list.

I don't see vent making members more active or better members in general. I do agree a lot of them don't get on the forums much or communicate with others outside of the game but most of them have lives, atleast that's what I think. I know I've only played with you a couple times but I've never talked to you or anything. I've maybe been on vent 4-5 times at most since I have been in the clan, don't have many post on the forums but that doesn't mean that I'm not active or communicate outside the servers.

I vote for Fred as co leader. :) I will talk with others and see what others has to say. :)

lol Dare is he brain washing u guys or what ?lol if someone should be a co-leader on COD that one should be me lol just jk guys ...yeap seen Fred recently didnt knew him that well but good player ,active ,etc he could match the profile as an co-leader in the future so he will have my yes vote lol ;)