cod4 suggestions

fred

demir what i mean by better members would be an effort to try to get everyone more involved in the clan. demir i consider u active because u got on vent and you also are active on forums. i want to eliminate the thought that after you join fa that you can just forget about any type of communication with everyone out of game.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I agree with vent. Tbh I miss Duckie's vent day. Oh lord 20 members of COD4 on vent at a time. :) But now a days Duckie got infection of crossfire or whatever that game is called and he even infected Chica... gah someone give him medics.. lol

I agree with vent. Tbh I miss Duckie's vent day. Oh lord 20 members of COD4 on vent at a time. :) But now a days Duckie got infection of crossfire or whatever that game is called and he even infected Chica... gah someone give him medics.. lol

Crossfire?? wtf is that. You newb. BTW I can infect chica right back into COD4 lol

Vent used to be epic for COD4. The most I've seen on recently is 5-8 members, and usually on BC2.

I've almost got my degree so I'll have much more time in a week or so =]

Also... I could see fred laying the smackdown as a colead. Not a bad idea with all vent inactivity. Dont we still have increased slots for hella long time thanks to thundercunt? It would probably work out nicely!

Alright, so this is Aboleo. I just wanted to say a few things.

1) Saying we don't have active admins, false. We have a lot of admins who still get on. Granted not all of them do, but most of us do in fact get on and are quite active. I'm super active when I'm not working, but I mainly stay on the regular server.

2) Vent isn't going to make more people happy about being in the clan, trust me. No one wants to sit there and shoot the shit with people, worrying about their push to talk keys while they're trying to own faces. If people don't want to get on vent, they don't have to.

3) I don't get on the forums that often, simply because I forget 99% of the time. AND DARE, when I do get on the forums I can't post anything because I'm hated or something. FIX THAT SHIT HELL. kthnx.<3

4) I don't think you're really suited for admin simply because you seem like you're only out for a ban command. We have enough leaders on xfire that you can PM one of us and get your needs met. Trust me, Hell will tell demir I need to be on the game, and magically, there I am. So shit can happen. Also, I've seen you on the server, and to be honest, you've never been very chatty, and when you were, you were pretty rude. So, if you work on that stuff, you might have my vote. kthnx. Just sayin'<3

ABO.....the real one.

Shut up, D.F.

I vote for Fred as co leader. :) I will talk with others and see what others has to say. :)

i lol'd hard

anyway i am on servers mainly killbox. but i will be watching hardcore more now. since it seems that there are more complaints from that server than killbox. i get xfired alot about how someone is doing something wrong on hardcore, rarely killbox. i always tell people if there is a problem on server message me. i will come on and solve the situation.

1. lol

AND DARE, when I do get on the forums I can't post anything because I'm hated or something. FIX THAT SHIT HELL.
yep im the rude one.

2. its ur pc not the forums noone else has that problem.

1. lol yep im the rude one.

2. its ur pc not the forums noone else has that problem.

I sense some sarcasm in what he said to Dare. And its not his pc at all that's causing his problems on the forums. It's hard for him to post or anything when he gets an error that says "you have exceeded you post count for the day."

k that makes more sense than. and i dont ever remember meeting him so i wouldnt know when he was being sarcastic.

We both play all the time. Today was like the 3rd time I've ever seen you in game so that might make it hard to remember meeting him. :o

i can understand why we dont see each other that much. u live in india and i live in america so night for u is schooltime for me. anyway u seemed cool and ur a good player :)

• Administrators

i can understand why we dont see each other that much. u live in india and i live in america so night for u is schooltime for me. anyway u seemed cool and ur a good player :)

He lives in Indiana Fred as far as his profile tells. No idea if he moved to India.. Killergun would be happy to see him :)