Pic of the Day 17.08.15

DJ aka GDR DJ

• Leader

I don't wear high-heels, but must approve the hell out of that photo of women-in-stilettos-safety-feature!  What a grate idea!   :)

"grate, great", get it ?   :D  (or have I helped to mess up somebody's English? :( )

• Like 1

probem with 2nd picture is if like me you got a mountain bike with 29" wheel. NEVER fit in any bike rack. The government is cruel, the world is cruel! 

oh and RedB, you going for the championship in the most weird/awkard/daddy joke puns ?=)

Also you can only lock two bikes (each at the border) and you could actually just cut off the whole thing as the lock isn't very big. :D

--

These high heels picture is awesome. But at the same time I though, 'awrgh, ain't those shoes hurting her even without walking?', like genuinely, why do women walk in shoes of this class (I understand they do like walking in normal high heels, but for real I feel my feet aching just by watching that picture :S)

/JoNny

Also you can only lock two bikes (each at the border) and you could actually just cut off the whole thing as the lock isn't very big. :D

--

These high heels picture is awesome. But at the same time I though, 'awrgh, ain't those shoes hurting her even without walking?', like genuinely, why do women walk in shoes of this class (I understand they do like walking in normal high heels, but for real I feel my feet aching just by watching that picture :S)

/JoNny

There's plenty of women to answer u on that question here Jonny, but better be careful to not get some stick somewhere xD

• Leader

probem with 2nd picture is if like me you got a mountain bike with 29" wheel. NEVER fit in any bike rack.

That bike rack is actually made with an old water radiator-heater.   :)  I don't think that "the government" did that, unless they were really, really into recycling.   ;)  Maybe the USA EPA will make a new rule just for that. :(