Rocket league

Bowly

Checked the requirements and my pc definitely is too weak to run it properly, so it will be PS4 only atm. Gonna check how cross-platform thing works when it comes to teams.

Well if it's in same princip as it is when u are put random with a PSN user, then i assume forming a team wouldn't be such a biggie, but considering u can only invite thro Steam friendlist, it might be at tricky one :D

I can't invite you via PS4 system, dunno if I can install steam on PS4 though, will try.

I can't invite you via PS4 system, dunno if I can install steam on PS4 though, will try.

You can't invite people cross platform / queue up with them. It's not possible, it's in their FAQ on reddit. Incredibly poorly communicated. The only thing the cross-platform is good for is player base - they say they eventually want to support private matches through cross platform, but matchmaking will not be a thing.

You can't invite people cross platform / queue up with them. It's not possible, it's in their FAQ on reddit. Incredibly poorly communicated. The only thing the cross-platform is good for is player base - they say they eventually want to support private matches through cross platform, but matchmaking will not be a thing.

So I'll have to stick with the terrible matchmaking for the moment :(

I've had rocket league for a while now and really enjoy the game. Like Soul said it is a lot of fun with a small group of people and sometimes we get just enough to not have to matchmak or use bots which makes it really fun. I like that they are always looking for ways to improve the game or introduce new maps, cars, designs etc. For example the winter mode with the hockey and ice was pretty fun. And if you get extremely bored playing it there are a ton of options (moon ball, low gravity etc.) to spice it up. 

Like most games there are a bunch of challenges that can be done and its not as easy as you may think. I'm not a fan of games where driving is involved, but this is one that I got into. And I think it is because the speed and the car are not the majority focus of the game. It's like soccer and so therefore the primary focus is the scoring. However you have to work as a team and assist each other. 

:)

I LOVE this game!

It's been hard for me to find a light, fast paced game for a bunch of us to play at once. This ticks all the boxes for sure ^^