ET Server Suggestion Beginners #1 - Jay3 New Maps Suggestion

daredevil

I would say ok for bba0-beta2 which is nice map,  but it is large map and could be also a problem.

It is good map for constant 15vs15 - which is not the case.

And if we put minimum of 20 players , it would almost never been played.

Just by experience.

• Like 1
  • 100 1

I have seen someone complaining about bucket, but that was at the beggining when it was put, apart from that I have not seen anyone else complaining. For me the two maps are fine but as lucky says al abbasi is there for a long time, apart from the fact that in bucket it has "objective" I wonder what a panzerwar would be like in bucket 🤔 For me, either of the two maps is fine.

• Like 4

So I think we should try it but as I said you can see that buckets are not so much played but al_abbassi we should definitely leave it on to observe how it goes in the next few weeks and baterie is a good solution and you can always decide later... How you can see when you are on the server how many people then go in the spec or vote down I think that's a good idea so you could do it and baserace in any case ,Keep because it plays the map many like ....👍

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, GHARIB said:

I would say ok for bba0-beta2 which is nice map,  but it is large map and could be also a problem.

It is good map for constant 15vs15 - which is not the case.

the objective for that map was to bring players.

its a good map wich maybe will bring players but on the other side its a big map.

can't disagre with that.

hard decision . im glad is you that have to make it 😄  ahahah 

22 minutes ago, Exx said:

al_abbassi we should definitely leave it on

leaving a map to have 2v2 3v3, its not an advantage to jay3, 

im not saying to not bring it back in the future, its just that , for now, its an overplayed map, that got on that place because of the few ways that can be played,like purefrag.

We need to keep ppl intersted.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, LuCkY*13 said:

for the 1 week, I think it's a bit short and I will give it at minimum 2 weeks for ppl to learn the new maps correctly.

Don't forget ppl don't play every day and some only weekends, if you do 1 week ,it will be a bit unfair.

For me a revision of the maps monthly is the way to go.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, LuCkY*13 said:

ppl to learn the new maps correctly. 

That goes for me too hehehehe..

6 minutes ago, LuCkY*13 said:

Don't forget ppl don't play every day and some only weekends, if you do 1 week ,it will be a bit unfair.

For me a revision of the maps monthly is the way to go.

I know i'm just saying al abbasi. I have to learn the new maps too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Tigress said:

That goes for me too hehehehe..

Me too...it seems that only hans knows all the maps and is able to rush them since the 1st time they are played. Lol 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, LuCkY*13 said:

I said that in 1 week we can have a look of it and see if those maps were not a wrong choice.

Rotation needs close eye about it and quick change if needed

Edited by GHARIB
  • Like 3
  • 100 1

And for BBa @GHARIB , just put it on stand by until we have a bit more population on the server , propose to take a look at what's wrong in the rotation and after that done,we maybe ,with more players can put a map as big as bba, I know it was me that proposed it but, maybe it's better to freeze it for now.

• Like 4

Personally I like both maps, imo they are very fun. It is true tho that many people prefer obj and the possibility to hide

But if they are indeed making server performance worse in terms of popularity, then with a saddened heart, I can say good bye to them (hopefully temporarily)

Generally it is true that even if all the maps are good, server regulars like it if older maps (that are in the rotation for a while) are changed to other maps. Not every map is like that imo, Delivery is a forever classic 😛  

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, GHARIB said:

Haunted mansion is good for a short time (halloween month xD ) 

Yeah I know , but was a regular map of FA servers back in the day that ppl love to play it and worked really well.

Ppl on Jay 1 are asking for his return too.

Just putting out an idea. 😉

• Like 1

if the majority vote for it, I have no objection!

Please try to bring regular right here, we need them and their suggestions to make this server great!

Edited by GHARIB
  • Like 3