Storm is coming D:

Its monsoon season here in AZ, or as the locals like to call it now, haboob season -____- Get the similar as you posted about every night.

haboob-daniel-bryant-2.jpg

• Like 7

This is the storm I'm waiting for to cool down the temperature :P Hope it will be as spectacular as it was on those pics

Its monsoon season here in AZ, or as the locals like to call it now, haboob season -____- Get the similar as you posted about every night.

God every night. I'm happy if i survive this night :D :D

God every night. I'm happy if i survive this night :D :D

Alright maybe not THAT severe every night, but a few nights a week we get that. I had to drive in one the other night to deliver pizzas. Couldn't see 5 feet in front of me.

• 1 month later...

I love looking at pictures of the sky, and especially of space. Something about these types of images are just so...aesthetically appealing to me for some reason.  

I really think images of space are probably my favorite, or pictures from Earth where you can literally see every star in the sky because of low to no light pollution wherever the photo was taken from. I like when you can actually see the galaxy in images taken from Earth too, for some reason images of space and the atmosphere always puts me in awe. The universe and even the Earth is really astounding when we take the time to slow down and truly appreciate all the beauty that's everywhere around us each and every single day. The delicate balance we can see in nature is always awesome to see too, and how everything has it's own means of adaptation to survive nearly any type of incident. 

• Like 1