COD4 server camping group.

daredevil

• Administrators

Is everyone on evolve? If yes I can start inviting all when there are 0 players.. then if it's 4 vs 4 server would easily pick up. 

• Administrators

I don't see a lot on Evolve. I know we have a lot of Mac users playing cod as well.

Then can we use Steam? We can use any tool but if no one camps when there is zero players server will not pick up. All we need to do is camping when there are zero players and you will easily get 10 vs 10 in few minutes. 

Steam would probably be a better choice for CoD. But I do agree we have to get something going.

• Like 1

I agree with steam it will be where you catch me more seeing as evolve affects the games I play :/ think war thunder is the only one I have achieved playing without getting a jumpy fps with evolve open.

Steam name is: wolfengang999 but you'll have to search SiLv3rfang as that comes up as me, advatar is a wolf.

Generally on Beginners on and off through the evenings (between  7pm and 11pm EST). I will set up my Steam account.

I camp on the server weekdays at 10am EST (I work from home) except thursday & friday when I'm on the road.

BEGINNERS is usually empty, but after 10-15 min I have at least 4 v 4 going...

I'm on a mac, but I only use team speak. FYI

Look like we will get our servers back up in thursday so those coming days will be key and we really need everyone help to get our servers back populated again. I only can ask your help, when Jay2 keep me busy, but i will be extra happy if you could help us with camping our cod4 servers when we get them back up! Lets do our best everyday to assure that we have long life ahead. We have got great friends and memories from here, so lets do our best to get those more in coming years!

More info in here http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/73769-servers-teamspeak-down/

Thank you!

• Like 2

Look like we will get our servers back up in thursday so those coming days will be key and we really need everyone help to get our servers back populated again. 

^^^^ Quoting for emphasis.

Everyone really needs to camp out as much as they can. Players that have no clue what's going on may have been turned off the server as a result of the downtime. We need to reestablish that everything is a-ok :) 

• Like 3