How plays BF3,BF4,BF hardline in the community??????

Saint070

Hello,

I'm wondering how is playing one of these battlefield games?

So maybe we can see if its possible to get a server by donation.

So i play BF3 and Hardline but if there more players for BF4 then i will play BF4.

Kind Regards

Saint

Edited by Saint070

• Administrators

We don't have enough funds to get BF4 server. If we get people to donate for BF3 or BF4 server we can get 24 slot one and then take it from there. 

• Like 1

We don't have enough funds to get BF4 server. If we get people to donate for BF3 or BF4 server we can get 24 slot one and then take it from there. 

yes sorry thats what i meant but if we don't look if people play then we never will know.

And 24 slots is no problem........ 

I have edit the first message :D

Edited by Saint070

dont think so, most people moved on after the money grab that was bf4 and hardline.

According to some video's i watched most people play either bf:bc2 or bf3 / bf4. There is also a stupid amount of servers available on all of those games that are emtpy 99% of the time except for the ones that either have 24/7 specific maps and gamemodes that are preferred for the respective game.

My suggestion is to let the battlefield series rest for now and either wait till they actually release a game worth playing instead of a moneygrabbing dlc party.

Ok no one is playing the Battlefield series???

I think than only fews are playing and if they are others well they played during a time and they left of playing BFBC2,B3,B4 and BF Hardline..

Mostly if BF series servers are located in US and europ germany,etc.... Exist lot of server's as said owner and i agree with what he said about than exist empty servers that is really truth if you take a time of ur time and see the tracker by example i don't know http://www.gametracker.comcan see than at least some % or so are empty with out regular players...

Well i dont know what failed with that % could be many things bad admining,bad advertising,bad organization,etc or the server could be going down since people moved other servers....

But if you see regularly few servers or clan servers you can see than they have regular players and almost all the time you enter to server or check on a tracker always or almost always is a full server like by example the 64 slot servers are the ones with mostly of players in some servers.... i Have seen some sucess with 48 or 32 slot servers....

Could be worth make a server if the things go fine....

Edited by Night Hunter

I think than only fews are playing and if they are others well they played during a time and they left of playing BFBC2,B3,B4 and BF Hardline..

Mostly if BF series servers are located in US and europ germany,etc.... Exist lot of server's as said owner and i agree with what he said about than exist empty servers that is really truth if you take a time of ur time and see the tracker by example i don't know http://www.gametracker.comcan see than at least some % or so are empty with out regular players...

Well i dont know what failed with that % could be many things bad admining,bad advertising,bad organization,etc or the server could be going down since people moved other servers....

But if you see regularly few servers or clan servers you can see than they have regular players and almost all the time you enter to server or check on a tracker always or almost always is a full server like by example the 64 slot servers are the ones with mostly of players in some servers.... i Have seen some sucess with 48 or 32 slot servers....

Could be worth make a server if the things go fine....

I always take the time for research so i did already look at the tracker sites for these games.

BF4

64 slots,32 and 24 those do it good with HC,locker,mixed maps and correct most servers are us or german. 

BF3

metro,Canal,64 slots,32,24,tdm,HC,500 tickets,1000 tickets

• Like 1

No more BF for me.

To me, EA is just a big money s*cker that milks this to no-end. Was lucky that BF3 didn't mess too hard with me, it was fun while it lasted :)

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Ok no one is playing the Battlefield series???

I play every day on own servers, I have three one BF4 and two BFH, the game is beautiful, Premium status, new maps, beautiful gameplay :) 

JopaJM Battlelog name .