Burn,aka. RioAlex

Burn

Thanks for the warmest welcomes guys :D 

Hey Rio! Good to see you here.   ...another nub to kill ;)

Heh,nice to see you too Almond :D Just a bit of a warning,now i'm not even playing as close as i was before :D See you on the server man !

yay :3 nice to see an old  clanmate from *dA

Omg dude :D So many old friends here :D I apologize for leaving *dA and ET and everything so suddenly,what happened to you guys? 

PS: Gotta play together some time :D

• Platinum VIP

Omg dude :D So many old friends here :D I apologize for leaving *dA and ET and everything so suddenly,what happened to you guys? 

PS: Gotta play together some time :D

manu went inactive. a german clan proposed to merge with our clan but we didnt accept their proposal, but we did start playing at their server. After a while pathfiner/rebel got inactive and so did some other guys (you, flash, rebel/pathfiner, daemon(again)) I-2-stupid and cow stopped wearing their tags most of the time and deto got banned from his homeserver if Im not mistaken. Why? is still playing as =F|A=Jaymee. after a while I decided too leave since the inactivity got out of hand and I joined the german clan I mentioned earlier. soon after the clan died completely

little bit of memorygraving so not everything is chronological probably :P but this is pretty much what happened

manu went inactive. a german clan proposed to merge with our clan but we didnt accept their proposal, but we did start playing at their server. After a while pathfiner/rebel got inactive and so did some other guys (you, flash, rebel/pathfiner, daemon(again)) I-2-stupid and cow stopped wearing their tags most of the time and deto got banned from his homeserver if Im not mistaken. Why? is still playing as =F|A=Jaymee. after a while I decided too leave since the inactivity got out of hand and I joined the german clan I mentioned earlier. soon after the clan died completely

little bit of memorygraving so not everything is chronological probably but this is pretty much what happened

Ahh man it's a shame :P Btw,i cant seem to recognize what server do you play on mostly  :wacko:  :P But you can find me at NQ#1 mainly at evenings,maybe you will notice the difference in skill lol :D

• Platinum VIP

Ahh man it's a shame :P Btw,i cant seem to recognize what server do you play on mostly  :wacko:  :P But you can find me at NQ#1 mainly at evenings,maybe you will notice the difference in skill lol :D

Hah, at the moment trying to alternate between nq1, silent1, hardcore, and jay2

• Like 1

bienvenido burn tambien conocido comorioalex! :)

welcome burn also known as rioalex! :)

enjoy your stay here! 

another FG! AWESOME! :)

• Like 2

Thanks everyone!

Hah, at the moment trying to alternate between nq1, silent1, hardcore, and jay2

Then i guess i'll see you there :D

bienvenido burn tambien conocido comorioalex! :)

welcome burn also known as rioalex! :)

enjoy your stay here! 

another FG! AWESOME! :)

It would appear that were a growing lot heh,thanks for the multilingual welcoming,cya !

• Like 1