get rid of logo on home screen

abigpaul

Check out the topic: http://fearless-assassins.com/forum/topic/5265-fa-enemy-territory-main-menu/ , particularly this part:

This setup will add =F|A= ET main menu to your ET folder and delete any others or old menus

you will have this main menu always in top of any others menu

you can delete any time this menu or any other menu: Goto ET Folder -> double Click on Clean.cmd and it will delete this menu and others or old main menu

But Chuck has a point, every time you connect to one of the servers you'll download it over and over again

Check out the topic: http://fearless-assassins.com/forum/topic/5265-fa-enemy-territory-main-menu/ , particularly this part:

But Chuck has a point, every time you connect to one of the servers you'll download it over and over again

i opened up my et folder and i couldnt find anything called clean.cmd

Edited by abigpaul

i opened up my et folder and i couldnt find anything called clean.cmd

You have to download that main menu Medic made, clean.cmd comes as a part of the package.

try to delete all pk3 files from your etmain folder starting with ~~~~

But ye...as Chuck said....if you like to play on F|A servers than you have to download them everytime you try to connect.

• Administrators

It helps to connect to our server from 2.6b since our server are listed on 2.55. If all people would patch to 2.6b I can remove menu and then people can use ingame favorites.