Golf

Kr@ppe'

Tiger woods has pleanty of experience working 18 holes, I have no doubt in him *wink* lol XD

I am left handed, and my understanding there are no clubs except custom order for left handers (i could be completly wrong). When I first tried it, I just wasnt drawn much to golf...Its too complicated for me :unsure:

Hopefully tiger does couple extra holes during the masters ;)

Well i started as a lefty 2 but it wasnt for me so ive been playing it the "right" way for about 7 years on/off now.

Loads of my friends play as a lefty and atleast in Finland every golf store got sets to sell for leftys 2..

So it isnt a prob to start to play golf :)

Golfing, one of my favorite things to do beside Wolf:ET :)

Tiger's a little rusty so I don't think he'll have the stuff to outlast the other guys who's been competing. He'll be back to old form though. He's too focused to not succeed. Anyone watch the new Nike commercials of Tiger and the voice of his father, Earl? Creepy....

Golfing, one of my favorite things to do beside Wolf:ET :)

Tiger's a little rusty so I don't think he'll have the stuff to outlast the other guys who's been competing. He'll be back to old form though. He's too focused to not succeed. Anyone watch the new Nike commercials of Tiger and the voice of his father, Earl? Creepy....

yea, i almost cried. seriously, what are his pr guys thinking - everone will fell sorry for the guy? he's an athlete and a worldwide famous one at that.

when you make that kind of money, what you do and how you handle the consequences will be watched and judged by millions. i dont feel sorry for the guy, he knew what he was doing.

but damn, he just might win the masters lol

I am happy that he is back to golfing. I will watch the SAt and SUn rounds. Mickleson was on fire yesterday. Made 2 eagles back to back and almost made a third one after that--came 6 inches from the cup. WOW.

Mickelson's win is one of the best wins I've seen (and the most deserved).

For those that don't golf, that's ok. Just happens to be one of my passions...along with modding my car to make it go fasterrrrrrr.... Everyone's gotta have a passion. :)