First Attempt

MaKy

Set the X.264 quality to 23 or lower if you're recording above 720p.

Not sure where I do that? In MSI Afterburner that I record the vids with I don't see that option. I see something like it in Handbrake which I use for compression but the last vid I posted was uncompressed. So a little confused. However the last vid I did seems fantastic on Big screen TV.

Not sure where I do that? In MSI Afterburner that I record the vids with I don't see that option. I see something like it in Handbrake which I use for compression but the last vid I posted was uncompressed. So a little confused. However the last vid I did seems fantastic on Big screen TV.

Looks like I missed that bit. :crazy Whoopsies.

The uncompressed video is private atm so I can't tell you whether there's a noticeable difference in quality on my side.

I've used Megui for compressing and have been quite satisfied with the results. You might also want to try Image-ET to get better quality textures, motion blur and such, both programs can be found in the link. By my understanding the bigger the file is the more youtube will compress it and it doesn't give as good results as compression software. It will take some time to get everything right with these programs, but imo it's totally worth it!

I've used Megui for compressing and have been quite satisfied with the results. You might also want to try Image-ET to get better quality textures, motion blur and such, both programs can be found in the link. By my understanding the bigger the file is the more youtube will compress it and it doesn't give as good results as compression software. It will take some time to get everything right with these programs, but imo it's totally worth it!

I'll check these things out. Also didn't realise the vid was private will set that to public. Thanks mate....Done

So this Vid ( Published it now ) I notice if you just play it the size I posted it, it looks good. If you click on fullscreen it kinda looks shit yet why is it  that on Big screen TV it's good but not fullscreen on PC? Strange.

Put it on here again.

Did this one today and though on PC it's not as I hoped. I've decided to keep the format going since it looks perfect on Big Screen TV.

Still Used MSI Afterburner and Handbrake For Rec and Compression and Used Simple Windows Movie Maker for Soundtrack.

File was compressed from- 3.72GB to 900MB. Could compress it a whole lot more but maybe next time.

Video itself is not exciting. Just about all bots. Anyway won't publish anymore vids as tests.

Same Vid as above but diff music and didn't compress with handbrake. Win Movie Maker compresses anyway but I think it's much better. I think the key is to be patient and upload when you have the time.

Why my capturing got no sounds ? :(

I go a video, but I dont like it so will not post to avoid the shame :P

Will have to try catch you on xfire..